• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buh-Bye People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic_Anglo

The Weird ONE !!
Me decided ta leave. It be a cool forum but me don feel like me really belong here n all mah gud pals seems ta be leavin' antyway. >_< So me leavin' ta!
Keep up da gud work on da forum n av a nice life, bras!

Buh-Bye

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Is at least a little bit of proper spelling to much to ask?

Seriously I can barely tell what you are trying to say.

Oh well, good bye then.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Black Angel;182279 said:
Is at least a little bit of proper spelling to much to ask?

Seriously I can barely tell what you are trying to say.

Oh well, good bye then.

Um , i wouldnt comment on people's spelling if i was you as he may have a disablity or he just cant spell, and its a touchy subject anyway ... please keep these things to yourself :D:p

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Damien;182285 said:
Um , i wouldnt comment on people's spelling if i was you as he may have a disablity or he just cant spell, and its a touchy subject anyway ... please keep these things to yourself :D:p

Um...no...I don't have to:p

Maintaining at least some level of good typing is just the decent thing to do on a forum.

Back on topic, sad to see you leave. You kinda seem like a nice guy.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Hate to see another member go, but see ya later I guess... ^_^

@ Black Angel: People have different ways of typing you know, don't be disrespectful.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Catch you later, DA. Hopefully you'll decide to swing by at some point and say hi.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Different people just have different ways of doing things, doesn't mean you have to be disrespectful to someone who has clearly done nothing wrong. Is also leaving, and did so politely. At least show some respect dude, like Damien said; it's a touchy subject.

Anyway, catch you later dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom