• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Best Wishes Sharon and Steve!

Keaton

Premium
I wanted to start a thread so
that I (and others) could wish the Happy Admin Couple
all the best with their new Son!

Info found from Steves site:

GreyViper said:
Update: My wife gave birth to a beautiful,
healthy baby boy at 12:50pm on 12/09/2009.

Bloomin' Fantastic news guys, naturally we'll all
catch up when we see you online again soon - no rush,
Mr. Credo and I seem to be coping lol :D

All the best for the new born and your families :)

~Steve

PearlyHat640x480.jpg

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bloody fantastic, best wishes to the both of ya, just great news and I'm happy for the pair of you, hopefully you'll have some interesting tales to tell upon your return to this side of the internet. ^_^

Really, my best wishes and congratulations go out to Sharon and Steve, all the best to you and to your son. :D

Keaton

Premium
Damien;186878 said:
Well done both of you ... do we know the name ??
:D

Assuming Steves website is accurate, the name stood at "Jacob". ^_^

Glad to see so much postive posting in once place ^^

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
It always makes me so happy knowing a new life was born into this world ^________^ Congratulations Sharon and Steve and best wishes to all three of you!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Congratulations!! I hope that the two of you, Jacob and Jess have a wonderful, fun filled happy life!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Aw, thanks you guys :$

But holy friggin' crap, did that hurt! I get into hospital expecting a relatively normal length in labour - say about 12 hours or so with plenty of pain relief and the chance to rest up in between stuff happening and instead my son decides to turn up in under two hours, much to the alarm of everyone there who had sodded off and left me to it, thinking I'd be hours yet.

I got one crappy injection and that was it - they took away my happy-gas so I couldn't get high which really annoyed me so I had to make do with punching walls instead which upon reflection wasn't the best plan. But it's all over now and apart from feeling like I've been hit by a train, things are pretty good. His full name, not that we're ever likely to use it, is Jacob Samuel Mason Powell and he's amazing. I don't even like kids so he must be pretty good for me to say something like that :lol:

Right now he's sitting with Steve, dressed in this stupid stripy outfit which makes him look like a barcode...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Angel;187175 said:
Right now he's sitting with Steve, dressed in this stupid stripy outfit which makes him look like a barcode...

HAHAHAHA!!! Made me lol so much!

Grats once again!

Top Bottom