• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bayonetta: Devil May Cry for Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
One thing that I liked in bayonetta was the combos... I mean, with two melee buttons u can make a huge variety of different combos and most of them are very destructive and shiny...
I wish they did something like that with dante, using his normal sword attack and the circle button while in swordsmaster style.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
On the rear of the Official UK Playstation Magazine it says
'DANTE IS DEAD TO US.'
Shame really, without Dante, there would be no Bayonetta.

Sparda™

Vergil'sB*tch;194619 said:
'DANTE IS DEAD TO US.'

That's blasphemy over there...

Zato-OW

King
Vergil'sB*tch;194619 said:
'DANTE IS DEAD TO US.'

It's because they went multiplatform I suppose. So DMC is gonna get some hate by PS magazines now because they felt betrayed by Capcom when sony needed exclusives to get more ps3 sells. Now they will favor GOW3 and Kratos.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;194622 said:
It's because they went multiplatform I suppose. So DMC is gonna get some hate by PS magazines now because they felt betrayed by Capcom when sony needed exclusives to get more ps3 sells. Now they will favor GOW3 and Kratos.

It won't be a surprise If Capcom will release its next major-hit tiles as Sony exclusives. :lol:

Since most gamers are review-addicted, and with most magazines favoring exclusives, the financial loss is the least thing Capcom will expect.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Well, to be fair on Capcom's side, going Multi-Platform did help financially with DMC4. It's the same backlash that happened when Resident Evil stopped being Sony Exclusive, and it died down until everything was back to normal. PS UK though can kiss it for being such little wankers about it almost two friggin' years later...

VGOP-RawrItsBrad

ok
can i clean up a issue a certain i have atm
im am a uber fan of DMC! cant fink of anything better then smash demons up and looking gd doing it.
ive got the shirts, plush dolls, sweat bands, games, mobile phone (blah blah blah)
however, the issue i have IS in fact people keep going on about DMC5 and ytf it aint out.
now i read alot of gaming magazines but i came across a certain subject that frankly made me laugh untill i gave it some thought.
i hate to the bearer of bad news but there gonna be a DMC5 =/ and this is because the latest in the series (DMC4) wasnt bringing in as much of a budget as predicted.....

My prediction: following this staff lost jobs and certain people were employed by SEGA ( I.e. the writer, producer, and many otherd of which ive heard are working for SEGA)
i believe this because *and others will agree i hope* that the bayonetta demo (which is on my to-do list among geting the 4 FF games coming to PS3) played to much like DMC...........

if any1 has heard something close or like what ive said, PLEASE tell me otherwise cause nuffin would please me better t then to have DMC5 (or the DMC Collection that ive heard about) constantly left in my console for me to sit stuck and glued to for years untill DMC6 appears so that the process repeats

o_O

Railazel

VGOP-RawrItsBrad;195071 said:
ok
can i clean up a issue a certain i have atm
im am a uber fan of DMC! cant fink of anything better then smash demons up and looking gd doing it.
ive got the shirts, plush dolls, sweat bands, games, mobile phone (blah blah blah)
however, the issue i have IS in fact people keep going on about DMC5 and ytf it aint out.
now i read alot of gaming magazines but i came across a certain subject that frankly made me laugh untill i gave it some thought.
i hate to the bearer of bad news but there gonna be a DMC5 =/ and this is because the latest in the series (DMC4) wasnt bringing in as much of a budget as predicted.....

My prediction: following this staff lost jobs and certain people were employed by SEGA ( I.e. the writer, producer, and many otherd of which ive heard are working for SEGA)
i believe this because *and others will agree i hope* that the bayonetta demo (which is on my to-do list among geting the 4 FF games coming to PS3) played to much like DMC...........

if any1 has heard something close or like what ive said, PLEASE tell me otherwise cause nuffin would please me better t then to have DMC5 (or the DMC Collection that ive heard about) constantly left in my console for me to sit stuck and glued to for years untill DMC6 appears so that the process repeats

o_O

DMC 5 is not a subject in this matter, so if you delete this post and redirect somewhere else, I would be happy.

Sparda™

Railazel;195205 said:
DMC 5 is not a subject in this matter, so if you delete this post and redirect somewhere else, I would be happy.

None wants a fight in here, alright?

So why don't we just get along with each other the way we should, eh?

Railazel

I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm just telling him that he's spamming, its a good subject of topic, but not here. I want to focus on Bayonetta :)

Anyways, I've seen the whole entire game now and I'm still on the question of "How pervered is Bayonetta?" I mean, throughout the game, she has her erotic, little wips, but at some points she is a very "womanly" figure, so much that she has even proven to be a good mother. So right now its like a strange balance for her.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Whats worse?

Dante and the way he acted towards Nevan OR Bayonetta?

I found the demo tame... Bayonetta that is... all that surprised me was the whole nude-attack thingy.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Thank god Dante doesn't pull stunts like those 0_o.FUUUUUHHHHHH-But i digress!Both are good games.

[I hope neither SEGA nor Platinum Studios give us the DMC or Sengoku Basara portable treatment for Bayonetta or other games of that style they'll develop in the future.]

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I've always wanted a ported game of DMC for the PSP. The only things i like on the PSP is LocoRoco and Tekken Dark Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom