• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

assaulted

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it this really sucks
i was justy joking with my friend nova on here dmc.org
and everybody ended up assaulting me and blaming me for all the bad things that happened in the world
PEOPLE IM NOT GUILTY I WAS JUST JOKING ABOUT ALL THAT
WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING?

well if anyone takes a look in my profile messages they will se whats wrong and i also got some nasty pms from certain people
as i said
IM NOT GUILTY

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Alright Bio.

1st of all= Don't post this kind of thing here, it doesn't really belong in this thread. You should have asked a staff member for help.

Um.....I cant believe you. You have some apologizing to do. Read my PM.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
yeah wrong thred ! and u should of told a mod ( rep+ to ba for the good advice )
it always seems to be u bio , i guess u have a sense of humour that others dont get :)

^ heh omen u r probably right about that and since its so i think i will pack my briefcase and get outta here
but only if i cant sort things out

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
look dude ! dont leave - i was going to leave the forum with the whole luna thing but i sorted it out and didnt leave ..... please dude u make a great contribution to this forum and if u leave then the forum will be empty

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Ug....I hate when this happens.

Can we avoid spillover into the forum?

Keep it to VM's please.

Anyway, thanks Omen. And yes I think that Bio has an odd sense of humor.

@Bio=You do not need to leave, this is a controllable misunderstanding. You have me and omen and LOD(I think) helping you, so sit tight.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Just calm, down O.K? Your friend are here.

And thanks for talking this out with us, mature of you to try to work it out. Even though you kinda started it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Er....what? I think a little trip to the Batcave is in order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom