• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are you happy with your life?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
For me, I don't mind how others are, but negative does kinda put others down too.

The dark knight

I hate the game condemned. I didnt play it but it is horrific....and scary...and terrifying. And it melts your brain in a pool of fear........ and possibly blood. But I think my life is okay.....so far....

Dark Drakan

Admin
The dark knight;80097 said:
I hate the game condemned. I didnt play it but it is horrific....and scary...and terrifying. And it melts your brain in a pool of fear........ and possibly blood. But I think my life is okay.....so far....

Thats why age ratings on games were created. =]

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;80054 said:
For me, I don't mind how others are, but negative does kinda put others down too.
Exatly what the piont was.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Strifer;80144 said:
Have you heard about Silent Hill? That game makes me paranoid.
Always blood, tortour and darkness. Standard in all games.

probably one of the best horror series in the history of gaming..lol it also makes me happy with my life to know i own origins for the ps2..lol

Janny

Dines with dementia
Oh yeah, whenever you feel down it's good to think about Silent Hill, the people that end up in there always have it worse than you :lol:
SH has scarred me for years, but it makes me feel good that I'm not in their shoes at least.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Vauxchen;79994 said:
i hate my life, i am pessimistic (see negative side of things) so that doesn't help, and for the last 2years 5 months, i have been stuck in a relationship, that i didnt wana be in, now its over i can feel myself getting happier, but im still not happy with my life, and wanting to commit suicide about 4-5 times a week
Relationships that drain you are hideous things... happiness is circumstantial anyway. Sometimes you need to find just one good thing - whether it be a memory, an event, a song, whatever - and hang onto that until you feel something other than misery...

Myself, I'm a pessimist through and through - always have been. It's weird - I'll fight through anything you throw at me, but I'll expect the worst along the way :lol:

My dad even emailed me the other day and said "given that x, y, z etc has happened to you over the years, I'm surprised you're not rocking in a corner with your thumb in your mouth and whimpering to yourself". I think that was his bizarre way of saying "well done for not cracking completely" :lol:

aarathi

I am very happy in my life. I am married and have one daughter. My husband is very careful and loving person. So i am very happy in my married life.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm happy and lucky to have the life I have. Even though my parents are divorced, they're still great friends. Not alot of kid have that with divorced parents. I do admit that I have alot down times, like a crappy job, and a sister who thinks everyone in the family hates her. But I don't let stuff like that get to me. Always look forward and move on I always say.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I don't mind my life, I have never given really much thought into how it is going or how it could be going. As long as I am still alive and still have the choice to be laid back, I'm content.

n niji arkoiris

fm'itil'Nayeli
There's always something to strive for; something better, something you want.

It's just how it is. It's not in human nature to be well balanced.

Not anymore, anyway.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I really can't ask for a better life. Sure there some things I can do without, but that's life. Life is unpredicable.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Currently, I would give my soul for a better life. The one friend I truly love is leaving and the friends I thought I had shouldn't even be considered friends as to how little we talk anymore, if at all... I'd give anything to have my friend back :(

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I always try to think of way to kill people without being caught but with its ups and downs its ok.

aka958

Don't trust people
i can't feel down cuse i don't know if i can feel better right? something i feel like WOOHOO! the best day in my life and other times i wanna KILL SOMEONE! so i start the dmc and slash away.. cheap but good tactic (real life and to get an S)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm generally happy with life, sure i have my ups and downs, but doesn't everyone? Life can pretty much equal up to little more than a kick where it hurts some days, and others it can amount to something great, you take the good with the bad and there is no getting round it, it's sort of like...The natural order of things, for every good thing that happens, something bad must happen as a balance, but really, I just take whatever shot comes my way and move on.

My parents got divorced, so that was a tough time for me, coupled with the fact that I already had a lot flying around in my life, it really brought me down, and I mean HARD, but I just got back up and carried on with life, now, things really couldn't be much better, so I suppose what I'm trying to say is...Bad things will happen, you just have to be able to take the heat and move on with your life, be happy that you're actually alive, regardless of what anyone else says.

Top Bottom