• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Apocalypse 2012

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i also have very little luck with women, i had a gf but we broke up yesterday after 2 years 4 months and 2 days, and that was my 1st gf

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
My relationship lasted 4 years and 6 months... it honestly wasn't great. I haven't had a boyfriend in 2 years. I honestly don't want one. Not yet. It's not killing me either. Plus I don't know what I want just in life yet. I'm still young with much to do. I don't want to start something that won't last this soon.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah i know what you mean but i am REALLY bored now, i used to stay at her house for an hour or so, but i need to get paid so i can buy bioshock and a new z-board so im not bored, but if the end of the world comes then it will have been a waste lol

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Meh. I'm not worried on what video game I should buy. I need to save up my money. I'm just wondering what I want to do, not indulging in pleasures to ease my mind. I'm wanting to move out soon. Perhaps in a few more years. So I need to work on that.

Devil Razer

Drifter
Well this is gonna have a huge blow on the london 2012 olympics.

"and as you can see the olympic torch is about to light and...." BANG!!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
that would be an amazing way to go, there is so much natural gas than will burn easy in the air that they light the Olympic flame and BANG!!!! the world blows up, how cool would that be?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
on the other hand what if god (or gods and goddesses depending on your religion) comes down and kills everyone that isn't part of that religion, that could be scary but also it would prove one religion right and others wrong, but who knows which it would be?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
ok, this is way off topic but i just have to say this..VI, that is one sweet sig..lol..i wish i woulda got it first..lol, but yeah..personally i think this is how it is...supposedly according the cristian religion, fyi im not christian im just using that as an example. according to their bible, god has destroyed the earth twice b4..once by water and once by fire..if this is true..then their are limited options left to take on this apocalypse. it would have to be something like..extreme wind and abnormally strong earthquakes, and stuff like that..and most likely if what the christians believe IS true..then all the elements might actually be the cause of the end of the world cuz supposedly this is suppose to me the most furious end...supposedly, "the final end" a hail storm of unpredictable disasters all in one

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
idk..maybe that was one of the facts that the church i went to had mixed up or something...but i know it had something to do with fire..or maybe it was meteors..i cant remember it was years ago..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
something...lol..i dont know..its been awhile since ive studied christian religion...i dont really follow any of them..i just study them and then pick out the little parts that make sense to me..lol

The dark knight

.....Okay.....kinda weird lol.JK. I enjoy learning about my religion. I sometimes like to learn about other religions. Think about going to church. We arent bad peolle and we dont force things on you. Would you rather be in a happy place filled with love for an eternity or in a place full of pain and fire and misery for an eternity? But it is your choice. You choose what your religion is.If you want one.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, well thats the kinda question that u would only get the pain answer from ppl who like pain and have afew screws loose if u know what i mean..lol, i love studying religion, lately ive been more into the greek religion...guess wich game got me into learning that one..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, yeah that was the one (looks around the room thinking "GOD OF WAR")lol, to tell u the honost to god truth..i dont even know what religion dmc is suppose to be based around, if any

Top Bottom