• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Apocalypse 2012

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I've heard of this before. World's ending huh?Then all I've got to say is:

[Dante's voice]C'mon you poser[/Dante's voice]:p

Janny

Dines with dementia
Who cares that the end of the world is coming, I just care to hang in there until April when DMC4 for PC is released. Then I can die truly happy :p

But if the Apocalypse will come soon, I'd love to see the look on some of my teacher's faces. Some of them are such pansies, they think video games make people evil :wacko:- imagine their face when they see the real evil coming their way!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah we all know its not, but its still fun to laugh about
i will laugh so hard if it does end lol, with my last breath

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I doubt the world will END in 2012. When the world ends, time will most likely stop, thus we and everything else in existance will be no more. In my view, at least. :] I say, turn off the TV and go outside and play some basketball or make a garden... whatever you do in your spare time besides watching shows about doomsday... that stuff can cling to your mind and make you feel really uneasy, which isn't good.

I guess it's me... but I'll never understand why people are afraid to die. I have asked many and all I got was, "Because I am." Why fear it when everyone else dies too? Maybe we just don't want to be alone when it happens, or we just fear of what we will witness on "the other side."

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
NERO116;68187 said:
personally if it were the end of the world i wouldnt mind it much..death scares me not, and quite frankly i have very little of a life outside videogames tv and my friends...so im pretty much a loser..lol

Lol! Same here, that's why I asked if it was gonna hurt. Because that's pretty much the only thing I fear of when I die, pain. >_<

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't think we should worry about it. "The end of the world" starts to become such a "game" that when it really comes (if it comes) no one will believe it.

As for painful deaths, we not need worry about that. If there is something strong enough to destroy humanity in one go, I thing it'll as fast as Vergil, leaving no time for pain to exist. Don't forget that we only feel pain while we are alive (logically) so if we die in a flash it's ok.

A bad way for mass extinction would be some kind of new illness that can't be cured but is easy to catch..

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
We'll we've sorta already got that with aids in some countries.

When and if the world comes to an end, I don't think it's a specific date set for it, I don't think Earth wrote it down in a planner when it wants to explode or whatever.

As fast as Vergil, I like that. 8D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;68322 said:
When and if the world comes to an end, I don't think it's a specific date set for it, I don't think Earth wrote it down in a planner when it wants to explode or whatever.

Exactly. As strange as it may sound... I think the earth will decide for itself when it's time for us to go. But, I assure you... we won't be going anywhere soon. :]

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
maybe the earth wont end but rather things around it might, people have been saying for years that the sun will eventually burn out and maybe the mayans thought that it would end in 2012 but they made a small messup and it will end in 2021? oh well
im only afraid of death because i think im going to die in a very painful way(getting beaten up then left to die alone) and i dont like pain alot really

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i dont like pain either, although the only thing about death that scares me is probably, dying alone...if u dont atleast have someone u love to share ur last moments with, then ur life was pretty much pointless...no offense to anybody who may actually die alone..lol

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
What? What makes you think because of you're girlfriend breaking up with you, you'll die alone? You have family. For me, personally. I don't fear it. I get a little too curious that I freak myself out.

I plan to die an old lady... warm in mah bed. ;3;

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well i dont intend to hang around with my family after im 20, and i doubt that i will ever find a partner, lol, cuz people think "oh look at the nerd, lets beat him up" but i just run so i think im going to die alone

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, man, i gotta stop hanging out on these forums....i thought the same way when i was 14, and 15..."im gonna die alone..no one likes me" well..i tell ya..when u get older u realize its not that ppl dont like u, its that they see u dont like urself..dying alone will only happen if u let it..the only reason i fear dying alone is because i dont have much luck with women..not many women out there want to make a life partner out of a guy who does nothing but plays videogames and sleeps, and ontop of that is in a wheelchair so it's harder for him to find a job..lol

The dark knight

Chicks dig me......I wish.No girls ever like me. Though some have. Listen...most kids looke like their parents or some family member.My motto is...if your parents had it...then your bound to have.....you know.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..plus supposedly they say there's someone for everyone, so if thats true then i say..never give up hope..but remember..good things only seem to happen when ur not looking for them

Top Bottom