• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

all the right moves

Asmodaius

All the moves he have had with the Rebellion in past games would be awesome to see him get in DmC as well.
The same with Ebony and Ivory.

And if they can't fit all the moves in with those, then I'd like to see the moves left out being put into the other weapons in one shape or another.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
All the moves he have had with the Rebellion in past games would be awesome to see him get in DmC as well.
The same with Ebony and Ivory.

And if they can't fit all the moves in with those, then I'd like to see the moves left out being put into the other weapons in one shape or another.
yes all the rebellion moves from previous games would be a great addition! :)
i would like to see more new gunplay moves, such as that ricochet ball of energy that dante can shoot from his guns, i thought that was pretty awesome :) and very helpful in a fight.

chocolatepanda

I would like to see the Beowulf/Gilgamesh moves return but with claws kinda like wolverine so u can do impact and cutting moves. Maybe those two things can be the different forms in the game one cuts while the other impacts.

Railazel

Stinger, Million Stab, Prop Shredder (used in DmC), Rapid Shot, Twosome Time, High Time, Helm Breaker, Drive (used in DmC), Sword Pierce, Round Trip, Dance Macabre, and Crazy Dance.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I would like to see the angelic powers, like the air dash, upgraded to the point of hovering luke in infamous, and for the demonic powers to be able to hold and charge like beowulf to create devistating damage and dismemberment.

chocolatepanda

Since DmC Dante has different forms does anybody think that this will be used combo wise as in if you switch from his sword to his scythe as a specific point in the combo it makes a combo of its own. Id like to see something like that added into the game.

Railazel

Since DmC Dante has different forms does anybody think that this will be used combo wise as in if you switch from his sword to his scythe as a specific point in the combo it makes a combo of its own. Id like to see something like that added into the game.
I don't think it has the framerate for that.

chocolatepanda

I don't think it has the framerate for that.

You can already switch weapons mid combo its just that it seems the combo im just thinking of something like 3 hits with the sword then switch to the axe so the 4th hit will be a strong finish for the combo.

Top Bottom