• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

all the right moves

Railazel

Not even a single person yet who would like to see style-switching making a coming back somehow, anyhow. :( :(

I would also like to a weapon like Pandora. It was awesome.
The styles were fun but they aren't really necessary. Nero is Gunslinger and Swordmaster put together and so was Dante before DMC3.

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
Yea it looks good i wanna see some new weapons though. I've been wondering about if you change weapons will he still use his sword as the grapple tool or do different weapon have there own unique grapple. Example if he has a beowulf like weapon and pulls an enemy towards himself will he still do an elbow bash or will the animation change to a tackle or something like that.

I was under the impression that his sword was changing forms, so it would still be the sword doing the grab move and then it would change back to the scythe or whatnot when you start swinging again.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
hey i would like to see the move he did in the first trailer where he dashes in the air and slams his elbow down at the enemies creaating a crater that WAS OFF THE HOOK

chocolatepanda

I was under the impression that his sword was changing forms, so it would still be the sword doing the grab move and then it would change back to the scythe or whatnot when you start swinging again.
He will most likely get more weapons as you progress through the game as its doubtful that his sword will change into all of them so i think he will get a new weapon that also has 3 different forms. So i was thinking that that each new weapon had its one unique grab move.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
^^ i think the elbow drop just got a make over for the fist drop. And there should of been a crater because in the TGS trailers, he looks awesome, sunk down inside the crater, and then leaps up and the lifted enemy. EPIC

also! dmc2 didn't need styles at all. Dante had everything at his disposal, from a dodge(trickster) rain storm and shooting two enemies at once(gunsligger) rebellion in-air attacks (sword master) but no royal guard.

DmC, when i first saw it, to me, reminded me very much of dmc2.

Top Bottom