• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I like how they jebaited us with the ENG description saying it was a super reveal and yet there wasn't a single Super character in there. :unsure:

Only ten slots left to reveal!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Nice to see some gt characters in there, gt had some good villains and i still love the ssj4 form, wish it was put into the mainline canon.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm seeing spoilers and leaks everywhere for SZ dude, I hate modern internet culture, just can't have a surprise anymore.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Despite the fact that the devs had left the remaining group a secret - the entire roster has leaked due to someone getting themselves a hand on some kind of final playable build it seems.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
And it didn't take them long to decide to just reveal the full roster since it had already leaked anyways.

Obviously this doesn't include DLC which we know the Super Hero movie characters are going to be.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The Opening Animation Video to Sparking Zero has dropped. :love:

I love how it's 99% stuff from Super...and then there's just Baby Vegeta randomly there as well. Guess we know who's the favourite GT villain among the staff. :ROFL:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Some sad news folks, Doc Harris has passed away, he was narrator on over 200 episodes of the english dub of Dragon Ball Z.

May he rest in peace, what an icon.

Top Bottom