• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm becoming increasingly worried that this game might be lacking content. We're just 3 months away from release and they only revealed how many modes again? Story, custom battle and training?

What ifs (part of story mode apparently) might be interesting but the fact that they don't constitute one cohesive timeline but are just little independent scenarios is a bummer. They could have built something truly compelling with that for a DB game.

Other than what ifs (cause I'm sure as hell not playing the same trite ass DBZ story AGAIN, I'm picking alternative scenarios whenever I can), I'm not looking forward to... basically anything when it comes to this game besides the fact that it's a new Budokai Tenkaichi game, which is a type of gameplay I've sorely missed. XenoVerse isn't the same.

They better have some other modes they haven't shown yet. Cause for 70 euros, this is not it so far. I don't care how big the roster is. Especially considering I'm probably not gonna play a good 2 thirds of them characters.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I wouldn't worry too much, they never fully show their hand in dbz games before release. If xenoverse 2 is anything to go by then the game will have long term support and new content i'd say.

Top Bottom