• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

DarkSlayerVergil

Yeah its on tomorrow, it looks amazing by the last trailer, it looks consistent whit resurrection of f not as lazy as battle of gods dlc

I would have liked some dragon ball gt dlc though
Gt dlc for Kakarot would be so much more fitting for the game imho. Especially since it allows you to explore different planets other than namek.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Gt dlc for Kakarot would be so much more fitting for the game imho. Especially since it allows you to explore different planets other than namek.
I would love that but i guess they're not going to do it because it's too expensive for them, super dlc are more easy to do because it's just reusing asset, for example resurrection f dlc is just taking all the character from frieza saga, changing frieza final color, same for super sayan blue... There a actual no new character in the dlc, they even used ginyu model from the frieza saga instead of Tagoma :(

Well personally i hope they are going to make a sequel with dragon ball saga and gt saga and covering super whit dlc for this one

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah its on tomorrow, it looks amazing by the last trailer, it looks consistent whit resurrection of f not as lazy as battle of gods dlc

I would have liked some dragon ball gt dlc though
So The DLC is good and SSBlue looks good within the game's engine. The horde battle is fun if not a little repetitive but definitely a step up from the free level up BoG DLC. Worth it. Now give me some OG Dragon Ball DLC and I'll be set! This game is begging for kid Goku adventures!

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
So The DLC is good and SSBlue looks good within the game's engine. The horde battle is fun if not a little repetitive but definitely a step up from the free level up BoG DLC. Worth it. Now give me some OG Dragon Ball DLC and I'll be set! This game is begging for kid Goku adventures!
I hope so, but i guess they ll cover the dragon ball Saga in a sequel, it deserve to be its own game

I wonder what last dlc will be, maybe black got saga

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hope so, but i guess they ll cover the dragon ball Saga in a sequel, it deserve to be its own game

I wonder what last dlc will be, maybe black got saga

I was disappointed that the og DB wasn't playable in this game but if their is a sequel then I want Dragon Ball (OG) Power Pole (Yes I would call it that) would be a instant buy! Their is rumors that the Future Trunks Saga is the next DLC, I am not sure myself. I kind of hope it is an original tale or maybe something that gives us UI as a form? Hmm

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
DBS Chapter 68 in a nutshell:

Merus, a while ago: Once Goku masters Ultra Instinct, he'll be invincible!
Whis, now: Lolno

The current arc is off to an interesting start -- then again, Toyo is good at giving arcs intriguing beginnings but not being able to stick the landing for the end of it.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Well to be fair he perfected using full ultra instinct transformatiom/state at will

But mastery of it may take years , and full mastery is probably op, the angels have that

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Futrue Trunks origin story caught me off guard. I was expecting the Goku Black Arc but this is "Z" content so it makes perfect sense. They just want to get use out of that F. Trunks model haha. I'm down for more XV2 content and SS4 Gogeta is cool by me.
Overall it's a good month of DB content.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
How do you think I feel? No original DB arc stuff either. Muscle Tower is already in the game too! Ugh. Maybe this DLC will explain Trunks Blue hair after it recaps Trunks' trauma haha.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Imma be that guy and say "eww, why is it in CG?" :sick:
Moreover, why is it in CG after Shintani's designs and the One Piece Stampede-style traditional animation were so well received?

It's bad when people are spoofing this by commenting "This Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot DLC looks great!"

Dark Drakan

Admin
Imma be that guy and say "eww, why is it in CG?" :sick:

Seems they have pushed further towards the overly stylised CG look for the movie this time around. It was a little jarring in parts and pulled me out of it as it didnt look like the traditional look and leaned more towards a modern flashy game cutscene.

Not sure how it will look on a cinema screen rather than a 40 second teaser on Youtube so im reserving full judgement at the moment.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Well, this is now a thing apparently.

I'm not even going to say what it is and spoil the surprise. You'll just have to watch and find out for yourself.

Top Bottom