• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Everyone says Gohan fought Broly in SS2 form In Broly Second Coming but I never bought that idea. The form doesn't have the distinct lighting bolts that a SS2 transformation normally has.
T to the Redgrave your thinking of Bojack.

That's what I'm saying about Adult Gohan vs Brolly as well.:D He only went SSJ2 for a few moments in the lava scene. All the other fighting was in regular SSJ form.

And yeah that was the name. Good work on reminding me pal.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The point is, even if Gohan can't beat him, it doesn't prove anything. He is weaker than he was against Cell. He was about as strong as that Demon King that Babidi summoned. Which, compared to Goku & Vegeta was nothing. Vegeta was annoyed at Gohan for having become weaker and thus prolonging this fight. Though I'm pretty sure, that as SRS said, Gohan didn't excibit the lighting effects that surround the SSJ2 form for most of the Brolly battle.

Still I must say that I enjoy the conversation despite the difference of opinion guys.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
If Broly is not strong as cell, then Pikon > Broly.
I'm also always thinking is Super perfect cell stronger than SSJ2 Gohan?
The gohan who fought super perfect cell with the final kamehameha was severely injured and can't use his left arm so what if this was not the case?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If Broly is not strong as cell, then Pikon > Broly.
I'm also always thinking is Super perfect cell stronger than SSJ2 Gohan?
The gohan who fought super perfect cell with the final kamehameha was severely injured and can't use his left arm so what if this was not the case?

Pikon is one (of the best looking but worst in making sense) filler. I mean, he could totally defeat Cell with one (flaming/very fast) kick while having his weights, but Goku was on par with him without going SSJ at all. It was only AFTER he took off the weights that Goku transformed. Does that mean that immediately upon dying, Goku's strength rose so much that he could defeat Cell without even transforming? I don't think so. They just wanted to show us some good battles.

Super Perfect Cell must be on par with SSJ2 Gohan. It's just that due to Vegeta's rash attack, Gohan took damage and his power level shrunk due to that. I think if that hadn't happened, we could have seen a pretty awesome normal fight with punches/kicks/etc. After all even when injured, he overpowered Cell's Kamehameha with seer willpower and words of encouragement from Goku & the others.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yeah, but i'm pretty sure vegeta was one of the very reason why gohan won that struggle.
Cell was about to release his full power until vegeta blasts him which is powerful enough to damage him. Thus, making a chance for gohan. But let's say that blast never happened....gohan will lose won't he?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The point is, even if Gohan can't beat him, it doesn't prove anything. He is weaker than he was against Cell. He was about as strong as that Demon King that Babidi summoned. Which, compared to Goku & Vegeta was nothing. Vegeta was annoyed at Gohan for having become weaker and thus prolonging this fight. Though I'm pretty sure, that as SRS said, Gohan didn't excibit the lighting effects that surround the SSJ2 form for most of the Brolly battle.

Still I must say that I enjoy the conversation despite the difference of opinion guys.

Tony your thinking of Dabura the Demon King. Sweet were on the same page! :D I never thought of that, Gohan being a SS2 for a moment of fighting against Broly. *Where is that damn movie? Looks for film* Lol

1st off i'd like to say this is awesome lol.
There's no argument here no hostility just speculation :)
Another actual Anime discussion between anime fans, this is what makes forums great.

Ok back on topic.
I totally agree with that RedGrave. Gohan was weaker as he gotten older because he slowed in training & all.
However i'm still trying to figure Broly's power level against a well trained Super Saiyan 2.
And i do think Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan form is stronger then a Super Saiyan 2 but Broly is so out his mind that i don't believe he was doing all he is capable of & I really think he's capable of doing so much more.
I also think Broly could go into a Super Saiyan 3 IF he was more sane, but his Super Saiyan 3 would really bizarre & so unstable he'd explode or something.
Remember at birth Broly was a Legendary Saiyan with a power level equal to Vegeta's father, now in all that time that's passed i'm sure he's gained more then he's shown.

Well as insane as Broly is the first movie showed that Broly can control himself. Yes he is super crazy but that's cuz he likes to destroy. Killing brings him joy. (The guy licked his own blood and freaked Son Goku out) Broly just has a super strong hatred for Goku. I believe a full power SS2 can defeat LSS Broly. (He's just a "Legendary" Super Saiyan after all) Since SS3 Broly is only in the video games my best guess would be that only a SS4 could beat Broly because a normal SS3 would be destroyed by him.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sieghart is right.
Actually Vegeta attacking Cell breaking Cell's focus gave Super Saiyan 2 Gohan the opening & chance he needed to win without that Super Saiyan 2 Gohan would've lost.
2. Ok flimsy! Vegeta
So Super Saiyan 2 Gohan was mopping the floor with Perfect Cell, Cell explodes regenerates & returns as Super Perfect Cell equal to a Super Saiyan 2 ?......Really?
Ok Now Vegeta gets upset & amped up & he can't go ascended Saiyan 2 ? but yet Gohan goes ascended Saiyan 2 when Cell crushes android 16's head, such BS.
A full blooded Saiyan Vegeta, who has been fighting & training harder & longer then Goku & Gohan is denied Super Saiyan 2 at that time.
It shows total favoritism for Goku & disregard for Vegeta's abilities.

Goku & Gohan are insane. I mean Goku was way tougher than Trunks' first appearance meaning that even by then, Goku must be on par with Future Gohan's power level, and thus already a match for Android 17 & Android 18. The guy's a monster. He was beating the hell out of Android 19 even though he was dying from a heart attack-like disease.

Then, at the Room of Time he practically focused on training Gohan (while Vegeta and Trunks trained for a full of 2 days focusing only on themselves) for a bit LESS than a day and emerged like 10 times stronger than both Vegeta and Trunks without so much as a care about it.

Gohan never practices, yet his potential is strong enough than when it was unleashed in the Mystic form (and NOT fully because it was ENDLESS) his mere transformation into an SSJ would destroy the planet. Meaning that Gohan( if he had his full potential unleashed) by himself is way stronger than SSJ Vegetto - which is incomprehensible.

So yeah, Vegeta might be the Prince or whatever, but he's out of his league. Gohan could beat Raditz when he was 4 years old - if he could control his power.

Goku trains for like a week before the tournament in the Majin Boo Saga, and reaches SSJ3.

It's not just favoritism, it's like they are from some other planet where two seconds of practice count as 10 years compared to the others. I find it funny that Vegeta struggles so much to surpass Goku while Goku becomes easily so much stronger that it's not even worth a match. And I say this even though Vegeta is my favorite character in the series.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
The thing is, we never really witnessed vegito's full power is he is just playing to majin buu. Seriously, he is beating the crap out of that buu which absorbed Ultimate gohan when he is just a candy.
By absorbing ultimate gohan, doesn't that mean that buu acquired all gohan's power? That adds Ultimate gohan's power if he transformed as a super saiyan yet, vegito is beating him like an insect.

Damn you people. This discussion makes me want to rewatch Dragon ball all over again :D

Edit: Honestly, i was disappointed at Dragon Ball Kai.Yes, it could enter 1280 x 720 and 1920 x 1080 but i expected more than that. I expected that the character designs and animation would be the same as the OVA in 2008 and in the opening of DBKai.

Here are both of Coolers movies if anyone cares.

Copyrights.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
The problem is with the fusion form of theirs is they always play with their opponents.
For example, gotenks in SSJ3 can beat super buu but he instead just playing with buu thus, returning to his original state because his body can't really take the energy anymore.
Vegito can kill Ultimate Buu anytime but he plans to rescue gohan, trunks, goten and piccolo first. That is why he is even hardly serious during that battle.
SSJ4 gogeta can kill omega shenron with just probably one hit. But again, he is playing with his opponent.

The only serious was Super gogeta.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So much to read! Lol Would somebody be kind enough to bring me up to speed please? Are we still discussing Broly's power level compared to SS1,2,3, and 4?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
OMG there you are! We thought you got lost on the way to the bathroom & sent a search party.

Hmm well we're a little passed Broly & agreed he just needs a hug. Moved into Ultimate Gohan, saw he was equal to Super Buu's level & the only thing mystical about Gohan was his undies, Tony_Redgrave lost his shoe on the way, Dark Drakan found it & wouldn't give it back then we slipped into fusion & discussing who's personality is dominate in what fusion transformation.
Oh & Sieghart won't share the gummy bears.

Odd lol. But thank you! Lol :) OK! Ultimate Gohan lets see, the Manga and Anime give small hints that Ultimate Gohan is stronger than a SS3. Thus making Gohan the strongest non-fused character in DB/Z cannon. However because Super Boo used Piccolo's mind games on him he lost.

As for the new movie in 2013, I don't know enough to comment on it.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Over four million views? Man, Dragon ball is really so popular.
All other vids that i have find of Dragon ball are over 5 mil,10,mil,3mil.

Looks like even to this day, dragon ball still remains the best shonen anime.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think Kid Buu is the weakest form (besides Fat Buu) because he hadn't absorbed anyone and didn't have the additional power that the other Buu's had. I know that in the anime Goku fought against him in SSJ3 form, but in the manga he was so tired he couldn't go SSJ3 at that point.

He said that if he had full power/or if Gohan/Gotenks were available that he'd be no problem. But they were all dead at the moment.

Mystic Gohan is kinda like SSJ3 yeah. Though to be fair, Goku hadn't mastered the SSJ3 form at that point since it extinguished his energy too quickly.

I guess at movie 13 Goku SSJ3 has surpassed Mystic Gohan.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Ultimate Gohan is the strongest ? Hello what about Kid Buu. If Super Buu was Ultimate Gohan's equal then Ultimate Gohan would've been stomped by Kid Buu.
Your hyping Ultimate Gohan up to be more then what he is.
Ultimate Gohan didn't get the job done, & he wasted his power & he's pretty much weaker OR nearly every Saiyan has passed him by.
Ultimate Gohan was little bit stronger than a Super Saiyan 3 & that's it.

Well, Buu absorbed gotenks thus also having his SSJ3 power and Buu(Gotenks Absorbed) defeated ultimate gohan and absorbed him. I honestly doubt that that Buu(Gotenks absorbed) is equal to ultimate gohan. I think he is far stronger because of his own raw strength and the addition of gotenks strength.

He also absorbed Ultimate gohan which you people said that is pretty much equal to SSJ3. Now remember that buu also absorbed gotenks yet Vegito is beating him like he was nothing.

Now i got a question. Is the strength that gohan achieved to become Ultimate gohan permanent?

Off topic question

Did bardock just transformed into a ascended saiyan in this OVA? He got lightning aura.

Top Bottom