• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Sweeet that is great news , i really wanna see how mastered ui grows as a form

And i wanna see goku vs beerus happen again now , but in an al out fight this time

Saturday has me so hyped for ep 130

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
MYYYY BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17 IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! GREATEST OF ALL TIME FOR SURE!!!!!

HIGH AF POINTS OF THIS EPISODE:
THE ANIMATION. NAOTOSHI SHIDA KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK, SEE: VEGITO VS. MERGED ZAMASU AND GOKU+TRUNKS VS. ZAMAZU+BLACK
THE SPOILERS WERE MISLEADING AGAIN, IF YOU READ THEM THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THAT'S IT, THAT'S ALL I GOT

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Omg omg omg omg what an episode , goku is a straight up monster

jiren broke his limits too but it wasn't enough , goku is a beast and omg 17 is the goat woohoo

Incredible episode , omg again

Dark Drakan

Admin
Great episode but now I’m even more
confused as to how they are going to wrap it up so quickly and what’s going to happen in final episode.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
THIS FINAL EPISODE WAS SO GOOD I THREW MY LAPTOP OUT THE WINDOW. I'M NOT PICKING IT BACK UP UNTIL THE MOVIE COMES OUT.

High points of the episode include:
THE ANIMATION. STILL ON POINT.
EVERYTHING ELSE.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Freeza and Goku Team up was one of the bestest things to come out of super honestly.
I still feel like they could've gone with a less is more approach to the power scaling but I guess it's to late for that with DB.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Good last episode but did feel a bit predictable with conclusion of tournament in regards to how it all wrapped up. Wasn’t expecting it to be that particular character at the end or what happened in regards to Frieza but everything else was pretty much predicted. Looking forward to the movie and where things go from here however, going to be hard waiting.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
@ef9 o shea
You're in luck! Super Dragonball Heroes just made its debut last Sunday, and the next episode is in two weeks!

This anime *sort of* takes place just after Super from the looks of it, and it's adapting the Prison Planet arc of the Super Dragonball Heroes card game. There's also a manga for the series alongside it.

Other than that, I'm hyped. They really started out this promo anime with “Goku vs. Goku! A Transcendent Battle Begins on the Prison Planet!” by introducing other timelines/realities like in Xenoverse. Unfortunately the episodes are shorter than a regular anime-- about 8 or 9 minutes instead of the usual 24.

EDIT: Broly is confirmed in the new Dragonball Super movie coming Dec 2018. Toriyama says he's retooling the backstory from the previous movies (that are still non-canon).

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
O_O

THE FIRES OF HYPE HAVE BEEN STOKED!!!!

I'm loving what I just saw in that trailer. Frieza being involved? Confirmed. Potential lore on the Saiyans? Confirmed. Broly with a tail? Hella confirmed. Quality animation? Super-de-duper confirmed! Now to see what plot point or footage they would have in this movie to justify the Rebirth of Fusion remaster.

Speculation context: Fathom Events is hosting remasters of the following movies in US theaters. Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan, Bardock: the Father of Goku, and Rebirth of Fusion. The Broly movie is obvious connection, the Bardock movie reinforces that the 2018 movie is also about the Saiyans and that Frieza is involved, but Rebirth of Fusion is inconclusive. Possible points: an imbalance in spirits in Otherworld that causes the dead to return to life, including Saiyans; Frieza getting one-shotted in the gut; Gogeta existing.

Gogeta Blue vs Broly would be interesting.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I've seen quite a lot of speculation about how they might be incorporating the DragonBall Minus special into this film, based on a certain shot which is virtually exact from a scene in Minus. Which makes some sense as Broly's backstory would be around the same time as Minus was happening.

For those unaware, Minus was a manga oneshot chapter written by Toriyama a few years back that detailed Goku's backstory on Planet Vegeta and showed us his parents Bardock and Gine - all on the last days before Freezer blew up the planet and most of the Saiyan race.
Hmm... curiouser and curiouser. o_O

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I'm hearing rumours that Gogeta is going to be in this Broly movie, if that's true then this is going to be one of the guilty pleasure movies for me. I just hope to GOD that they keep Gogeta as humantly different from Vegito as possible unlike in GT where they just made him exactly like Vegito. I've seen Broly Fight Gogeta in BT3 and Budokai 3's Intro, this will be like the canonization of that fight. From the looks of this movie and DBS:Heroes. Toei is going full on fan service mode so they may as well make Gogeta canon at this point.

Top Bottom