• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Imagine when goku uses the full form , if he can stack kaoiken or ssjb or something like that onto it

He will be mega op

I feel bad for vegeta , he works so hard to keep up so i hope he gets the form later too

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Imagine when goku uses the full form , if he can stack kaoiken or ssjb or something like that onto it

He will be mega op

I feel bad for vegeta , he works so hard to keep up so i hope he gets the form later too

Yea I feel terrible for Vegeta and I'm not even a big Vegeta fan.

The guy FINALLY caught up with Goku during the Resurrection of F saga only to be left behind again in the next arc with Goku learning to combine SSJB with Kaioken, then he closed the gape again by training to fight Goku Black and now once again in the arc after that Goku now has a all new form which once again leaves Vegeta in the dust, but I believe it was said once by Toriyama that Vegeta is his least favorite Z Fighter so that would explain things, Vegeta probably only get the prominence he has due his large fanbase and thats it.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya vegeta is my second fab after goku , then its piccolo and krillin

It is bad enough for him goku has kaoiken x10 to make him way stronger and the kaoiken x20 to make him even stronger again

Now he has a form ao far beyond kaoiken x20 he would probably knock vegeta ssjb out with a flick

And vegeta wouldn't be able to land a single hit on him anyway.

Hopefully vegeta will get the form later , but by then goku will have found a way to ascend further lol

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Plus Son Goku is the star of the show so he'd naturally get all the new bells and whistles. But the thought of Goku's new form combined with Kaio-Ken screams overpowered. If that happens then I demand Screwattack create a "Son Goku vs Superman 3." I just set myself up for disaster.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Superman will win no matter what happens , i mean goku shook the entire void world

Which canonically is stated to be infinite

So he shook infinity with an energy drained version of this new form

But superman will still win regardless

justlexi

Beautiful Creature
Is your female friend single? :cautious:

(Looks at your gender) So, how you doin'? :cool:

More then likely your bud has been keeping up with the show and saw the latest episode. Cruchyroll had a melt down when teying to upload the episode because everyone and their mother was trying to view it. As a DB fan it brought warmth to my heart. Then pure, unadulterated rage because I couldn't watch the episode during said down time period. :bored:

Yes, she is a single mother of a 4-year beautiful girl. Watching DB has been their favorite bonding time. She really is crazy about it, from her iphone case, pillows, shirts, bed sheets, etc. its all about Goku.
I am currently babysitting my 2-years old cousin, she doesn't want to go to bed.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Don't misunderstand I am in full agreement with you. I was utterly delighted that Super broke the internet in a good way. More hype means more chances of great DB material being spread throughout the world.

Yeah for sure. :thumbsup:

Yea I feel terrible for Vegeta and I'm not even a big Vegeta fan.

The guy FINALLY caught up with Goku during the Resurrection of F saga only to be left behind again in the next arc with Goku learning to combine SSJB with Kaioken, then he closed the gape again by training to fight Goku Black and now once again in the arc after that Goku now has a all new form which once again leaves Vegeta in the dust, but I believe it was said once by Toriyama that Vegeta is his least favorite Z Fighter so that would explain things, Vegeta probably only get the prominence he has due his large fanbase and thats it.

Vegeta has always been my favourite (obviously) and sucks that they always find a way to 'leave him behind' even when hes the most dedicated fighter and trains the most out of everyone. Shame Toriyama dislikes him so much as he has a great character arc over the course of the series.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Vegeta tears his body to shreds , goku trains smarter so he gains more.Plus its been stated multiple times goku has more potential and has faster growth and gains.Vegeta never accepts help , and he almost bever trains with anyone else.Goku also figures thigs out faster, he may seem dumb normally but when it comes to fighting he is a genius.That's the reason vegeta is always behind.If vegeta changed a few things they would progress at an equal rate , especially if they trained together all the time

Dark Drakan

Admin
What? Is this legit? I always thought Toriyama reflects himself in vegeta..

And how the hell can a writer dislikes his own character?

Apparently so, been mentioned in quite a few interviews and such that he dislikes Vegeta. Im sure it was said before that he only kept Vegeta around for fan service reasons.

''When the artist was asked who is favorite characters were, Toriyama said Piccolo and Goku are about equal at his top spot. And, in the same response, the creator quickly said he was not Vegeta’s biggest fans.

“Out of all the enemies, Piccolo Daimaō is the one I like most, and even after that I like Piccolo the most. I like Piccolo about the same as I like Goku,” Toriyama said. “With Vegeta, well, I don’t like him all that much, but he was extremely helpful to have around.”

SOURCE

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
A family that watches Dragon Ball together stays together.

But didn't a recent (a few years old at this point) interview have Toriyama speak better about Vegeta. Something about having him be a main character at some point? I'll have to look up the quote within Kanzenshuu's endless supply of translated quotes.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
A family that watches Dragon Ball together stays together.

But didn't a recent (a few years old at this point) interview have Toriyama speak better about Vegeta. Something about having him be a main character at some point? I'll have to look up the quote within Kanzenshuu's endless supply of translated quotes.

I remember that, but I think that was BEFORE he said the he dislikes Vegeta thing, I believe that was stated during the Resurrection of f movie release which gave hope that Vegeta may finally play a prominent/lead role in the movie (which he somewhat did with obtaining SSJB), but the dislike Vegeta part came up later during the Universe 6 vs Universe 7 arc if I'm not mistaken.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I noticed that the show keeps mentiong Jiren's "glare and his "willpower." Perhaps these two intertwined things are the key to defeating Jiren! The Pride Trooper tends to unleash his biggest attacks whenever his eyes flicker, open wide, and/or etc. I'd say a well timed Solar Flare would spell doom for him.
Granted this is merely a theory mind you.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Clearly jiren doesn't have uktra instinct either, he had to focus on hit to block and attack time skip.

Plus hit actually caught him off guard

So jiren is just insanely fast and strong , but if goku masters the form he will beat him

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Vegeta tears his body to shreds , goku trains smarter so he gains more. Plus its been stated multiple times goku has more potential and has faster growth and gains. Vegeta never accepts help , and he almost bever trains with anyone else. Goku also figures thigs out faster, he may seem dumb normally but when it comes to fighting he is a genius. That's the reason vegeta is always behind. If vegeta changed a few things they would progress at an equal rate , especially if they trained together all the time
That sums up the difference between their characters, since the beginning. Vegeta is a "soldier" while Goku is a "student". Goku's been brought up to expect and believe that there's always someone stronger than he is, and betters himself by training. He has no problem training under those stronger than he is, and exploring new ways, learning techniques from them, because he doesn't have pride in that way that he sees doing that as debasing. Losses reaffirm that he needs to train and improve in order to do better next time. And every next time, he knows a new thing. Whether it was the use of weighted clothing or the Afterimage Technique/Phantom Star back in Dragonball, to the Kaioken and Spirit Bomb in DBZ.

Whereas Vegeta was brought up never to fight a battle he couldn't lose and therefore only faced weaker opponents, because all fights were more or less to the death. He only ever trained by himself-- he caught up to Goku recently because he's trained under Whis, which meant actually having someone stronger than him observe his fighting and point out his mistakes/flaws. Vegeta's "strategy" for training and fighting until then was doing the same thing, but harder. What really is the difference between Galick Gun, Big Bang Attack, Final Burst Cannon, Final Flash, and Gamma Burst Flash? They're all just bigger versions of the previous thing (FBC is GG but improved, FF is a more powerful version of Final Crash that he used on Recoome, GBF is FF but with hands inverted, Final Shine is FF but with only one hand).

Goku is a variety of foods, while Vegeta is a tortilla.

His fighting style has never deviated from being ki-centric and brute force, rushdown type. Meanwhile I still remember when Goku countered Roshi's Drunken Fist with an improvised "Crazy Monkey"/"Angry Dog" fighting style. When will Vegeta ever do that?

As for this episode, Hit went out like a champ. But I found it completely disrespectful that they reused the "Jiren vs Kale" animation for him. He should've gotten something more original.

Top Bottom