• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

Dark Drakan

Admin
@Dark Drakan
I haven't seen it yet & i'm disappointed with the God transformation.

I'm disappointed because DragonBall fans have come up with better Saiyan designs then the creator has.
So i'm hoping this is an early SuperSaiyan God state like ascended saiyan was before super saiyan 3.

Soon as they were talking about Gods I just had my head in my hands... I mean where do you go from there? It sounded like a 10 year old had come up with the plot and the designs and I just thought it was very lazy. I have seen the movie and I shall pretend it never happened, some parts are ok as I said but whole concept is (as you said) worse than some fan fictions I have seen.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been a DBZ fan for a very long time but the whole 'Gods' thing just made me cringe and I really hope that if they do make some new material that it isnt carried over from that. I even thought the design of Lord Bills was lazy and the whole Egyptian 'god' design just screamed desperation. I really wish they would just continue DBZ from where it left off and stop clutching at straws with these movie specials that add things to the canon that just throws everything up in the air.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Personally wouldnt mind that if done right, I watched Battle of the Gods and had some ok moments but I thought character design was lazy and story was very 'meh'. Was more like a fan fiction than an official movie I thought.
lol if you thought that was badly written try reading DB:multiverse.. the absurdity will blow your mind! its really a shame though this fan manga looks identical to original one.
Its kinda more "if" another movie were made. DBZ's getting A LOT of new stuff added to its world. Its both fun and bothersome. "Super Saiyans are popping up everywhere!"
I know but its still nice to see akira is not going to DBZ end with an awful cliffhanger... i mean come on why else would they introduce a new character who is this strong and not do anything with him? that would be such a waste.
I also think Akira Toriyama shouldn't have wasted time re-editing DragonBallZ into Kai. He should've left it alone & spent time working on new DragonBall material altogether.
Worked out how to follow up GT..
Akira stopped working on DBZ since he stopped writing the manga/comic and both kai&dbgt were made by the animation company Toei he had nothing to do with it.

This was the only movie where he had any kind of involvement in writing the script.

Last edited:

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
If they really do make a sequel to Battle of Gods I sincerely wish that they dropped the kiddy elements.

Compared to the previous movies in the series Battle of Gods felt a lot more light hearted with having the main villian coning to bulma's party and having fun and what not and getting mad over pudding.

It really kinda put a damper on the movie for me, and Bills character design did not help one bit.

Hopefully the other Gods of Destruction actually look intimidating...

Also hoping that SSJG has another level that looks a lot more imposing and badazz.

But alas, this is all just wishful thinking that may be dashed in the end.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i would prefer new new sagas in the series over movies continuing it on from the fight with uub at the tournament They could have a gods saga amongst others.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
well half saiyans can go supersaiyan so that would be cool for his daughter. Vegeta could go ssj3 too in a saga and then we could get a fused ssj3 gogeta there are endless possibilities.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ya that would be cool maybe the kinda green/blue broly‘s hair was when he went ssj with the band on his head. Kibitokai could give up the potaro earings too for ssj3 vegito. Dende could build bis power and join with piccolo, there are loads of scenarios possible:D

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
well in the buu saga they could have seperated after a year using a wish from the dragon. So if they gathered the dragon balls to have ready they could seperate after the fight. I would love to see ssj3 goku fight mystic gohan in a spar too. I would also like to see teen goten and trunks fuse to gotenks. Or even greater imagine if ssj3 vegito did fusion dance and fused with mystic gohan.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
One thing i don't get is that bra isn't even born in battle of Gods movie yet Bra is supposed to be older than Pan.

Bra-Pan2.jpg
And she isn't even born yet?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
a fusion of master roshi and hercule ha ha ha ha and that is a shame ssj3 vegito would be awesome. If there was a,gods saga ssj god gogeta,would be badass too. Would love to see bardock wished back too. And vegetas brother tarble could train with vegeta and go supersaiyan too.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ya tarble is vegetas younger brother he is weak by the z fighters standards he comes to vegeta for help against two villians and goten and trunks fight the villains. It is,in japanese i haven‘t seen an english dubbed one but it did have subtitles at least.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
not too old maybe 3 years its called goku and his friends return i think. I saw it on youtube it is set around the buu saga time probably after the kid buu fight as goku is alive and goten and trunks are still young kids.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its a TV special with Tarble in it called "Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return! - DBZ 20th Anniversary Special"

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
that would be cool especially if he could control it and didn‘t become evil. I would love to see goku use a ssj3 20 times kaioken like the super kaioken he used against paikon in the otherworld tournament. Also a full powered mastered ssj3 goku would be badass. And lastly imagine adult ssj3 gotenks doing fusion with ssj2 gogeta:D

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ha that would never happen goku is the star so there is no way the writers would make vegeta that much more powerful, would be cool if they were both trained like that together though.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
i would love to see then wish back elder guru with the dragon and have piccolo merge with him getting a gigantic powerboost putting him on par with a ssj3.I think piccolo is a badass and a cool character.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Also i would love to see future trunks come back to use the hyperbolic time chamber to become a ssj3 aswel ,as a new threat appears in his timeline that an assj or ssj2 isn‘t strong enough to beat. He could train with vegeta who goes ssj3 too.

Top Bottom