• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

All about Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
my list is small i dont like

hercule
chiaotzu
yamcha
android 20
android 19
android 14
android 15
tao pai pai
and that‘s it

i like everyone else

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Majin Vegeta is merely a very evil and angry Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta.

When will they show Son Goku's mother!? I've waited weeks for this reveal and I needs it now!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
@ef9 o shea
So what did it for you with yamcha lol ?
Me it was when he turned wuss in the android saga.
I understand that was a tragic thing but still even Krillin jumps into fights.
And Yamcha has just been becoming more & more worthless, they should've replaced Yamcha with Android 17.

i haven‘t liked him since the saiyan saga he just bugs me and is a weakling in comparison to the rest.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
@Sparda's rejected son
The Majin spell is what boosted his ability & put him on the level of SuperSaiyan 2.
This is a misconception,majin seal only released the evil inside Vegeta it didn't boost his power it merely gave his body more resilience.

IMHO Akira should just stop with the increasing power levels already and go back to more skills&technique focused fights like dragonball saiyans have already gotten as strong as they logically could.

Akira should just send goku to a hiatus and focus on ultimate gohan&vegeta as they clearly are better characters than him,they were underplayed in buu saga just because goku was the main character.

One of the reason why DBGT is so bad is because it focused too much on goku and reduced all the other established characters into meatshields for goku.

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ya i agree tien has plenty of potential i would love to sim him use 20 times kaoiken and the neo tri beam that would be powerful

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I've never seen him go SuperSaiyan2 before the Majin spell
Goku also didn't go SSj2 before he fought vegeta just because he didn't go SSj2 before doesn't mean he never could he clearly acquired SSj2 offscreen.

dragon-ball-1951747.jpg

He clearly states that he let babidi posses him to become evil again not stronger.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
to be fair rockman he says he saw the power boost that babidi gave spopovitch and yamu at the world tournament and he wanted that and that he wanted the evil released so he could fight ruthlessly like a saiyan warrior again. Babidi gave him the power boost to become a ssj2

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
to be fair rockman he says he saw the power boost that babidi gave spopovitch and yamu at the world tournament and he wanted that and that he wanted the evil released so he could fight ruthlessly like a saiyan warrior again. Babidi gave him the power boost to become a ssj2
It makes no sense to me why would being possessed by Badidi give him a transformation? It's not like Badidi told him how to transform, it had to be prior knowledge.

At best all babidi did was boost base vegeta's power a little bit and that's still speculative.
Vegeta never went AscendedSaiyan before he & Goku fought till after Vegeta was under the Majin spell influence.
Vegeta was clearly confident that he was stronger than Gohan before he went majin the only thing he was bothered about was goku's power which was seemingly stronger than SSJ2 gohan from cell games.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
he didnt give him a transformation he gave him a powerboost unlocking a transformation. Vegeta states in the show in dialogue that there was agap between him and goku that would not close no matter how hard he trained and babidi‘s power up closed that gap making them equals. So he gave him a boost in power which in turn allowed him to go ssj2

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Also vegeta states gohan has gotten weaker from lack of training he never said he was stronger than ssj2 gohan. But he probably was more powerful than ssj gohan

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
they should wish back bardock and have him go super saiyan through training then ssj2 and then ssj3 and have him as ssj3 fuse with ssj3 goku that would be badass

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
as long as king vegeta doesn‘t become evil they could wish for him to be pure hearted and bring back raditz as a good guy and have him go ssj3 aswell and then you could fuse ssj3 goku and bardock together and ssj3 vegeta and his dad together and ssj3 gotenks and ssj3 raditz together and then fuse the 3 fused warriors into one fused warrior with the combined power of fusion amplifiers and 6 ssj3‘s and 7 actual saiyans 5 full blooded and two half breeds

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
@ROCKMAN X
It's exactly as ef9 o shea said, the Majin spell amplified his power, Vegeta used that to go AscendedSaiyan.
There's no speculation about the Majin spell amplified those it's used on.Spopovich
Both had their abilities amplified by the Majin spell.
The only thing spopovich demonstrated was that his body was more resilient to damage not stronger than before videl's kick clearly broke his neck.

And we never got to see how dabura was before being possessed.
he didnt give him a transformation he gave him a powerboost unlocking a transformation. Vegeta states in the show in dialogue that there was agap between him and goku that would not close no matter how hard he trained and babidi‘s power up closed that gap making them equals. So he gave him a boost in power which in turn allowed him to go ssj2
If That was Vegeta's first time going SSJ2 he wouldn't have been this confident using that form not to mention how easily he transformed.

I personally like to think that vegeta trained hard 7 years,achieved SSj2 and mastered it and only needed babidi to make himself evil... it would be really pathetic if vegeta needed babdi to get SSj2.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
So spopovich goes from getting very easily beaten by hercule.....
To having the ability to fly & throw energy waves like nothing, & it's simply resilience.
Well he was defeated by hercule but nothing really suggests that he became any stronger than before other than the fact that he gained better fighting skills and a fierce personality but still got his neck broken by videl.
So babidi gave him the power, & the rage which unlocks AscendedSaiyan level.
That doesn't make any sense how come Goku can go SSj2 without rage&frustration but Vegeta cannot? and if that was the first time vegeta going SSj2 he sure would have taken long to transform like gohan did when he first transformed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom