• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A ninja has entered the fray...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamtheNinja

The Failed Ninja
Hey, wassup all, My name Adam, I'm a friend of Vauxchen's and he just got me to sign up in the library. I have played DMC2 and DMC4, and thought they were really good games. I look forward to posting.

Keaton

Premium
Welcome to the community Adam, I hope you have a great time here ;)
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM myself or any other member of the team ;)

Although I'm sure Vauxchen knows plenty enough to hekp you himself :D

Welcome Rep to You ^__o

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Welcome :D - although I'm sorry to inform you that pirates are better than ninjas :p

ManOfMayhem

Welcome to the forums Vauxchen is a good guy and I hope you are like him. Good luck and hope to see you posting

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Clarke? So is he like Superman in disguise? :lol: Sorry for the lame joke Clarke... Please, enjoy your time here :)

AdamtheNinja

The Failed Ninja
Woo! A nice welcome from everyone, I was definitely informed correct on how welcoming and friendly you all are.

Keaton;112111 said:
Welcome to the community Adam, I hope you have a great time here
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM myself or any other member of the team

Although I'm sure Vauxchen knows plenty enough to hekp you himself :D

Welcome Rep to You ^__o

I'm quite sure I shall have some fun. And yeah I'll dump any queries on Vauxchen, he can deal with me... lol thankies for the rep too!

Angel;112113 said:
Welcome - although I'm sorry to inform you that pirates are better than ninjas :p
Ooh... :dry: I'm sure we are going to have some debates on this subject over the course of our talking with each other.

Vauxchen;112149 said:
Hey clarke, thought i would say hi in here anyway =]
SHHHHHHHH... don't tell everyone my surname doofus. And btw, it's Clark. No E!
vergistar;112247 said:
Welcome to the forums Vauxchen is a good guy and I hope you are like him. Good luck and hope to see you posting
Well, actually we are only slightly similar, I am the more insane one.
Dante Aseroth;112254 said:
Welcome here, and your signature and avatar are ready!:D
Yes and thanks again for making them!
Black Angel;112262 said:
Will you be one of my :ninja:emo ninjas?:ninja:

LOL welcome to the forums!
Hmm.... I'll help you with ninja quests, but I am sorry to say I can't delve to far into emo.
Stylish Nereezy;112332 said:
Ninjas are awesome....i'm not a ninja but i know some stuff...welcome
See Angel? someone is sensible...
LordOfDarkness;112336 said:
Clarke? So is he like Superman in disguise? :lol: Sorry for the lame joke Clarke... Please, enjoy your time here :)
Garrr... your fault Vauxchen, dont worry LOD I won't hold it against you. I'll hold it against him.
Tony_Redgrave;113185 said:
Welcome to the forum^^
You should try the other games as well;)
Yup defo need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom