• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Major concern

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
I do believe that this nonsense and this childish behaviour will slowly but surely, stop.
Also, wishing people to go and kill themselves is just plain nasty and also bullying^_^ and like I said it will NOT be accepted on this board:)

And if you don't understand that, then please don't say anything because I wouldn't like to repeat myself.

Kyo

medicated insanity
not that im the social type person, but wouldn't a decrease in personal convos possably help this harrassing problem? the less things we no about echother the less pron to dislikeing them(which leads to bullying and treats)we will have, its good manners to be nice.
and if you ask me, those bullying and makeing treats, there would be noting more suiteable them punishment, be it banned or there PC taken away. its respectful to be kind toward your fellow forum member.

good will toward man(edit, and women)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
One Winged Angel;140298 said:
No, you didn't trust me. Everything that I said came from what me and Angel were talking about and that people were leaving, hence why I spent 5 hours to fully explain it. I explained the most important problems which me and Angel talked about. This is about how Steve could possibly lose the site if things continue the way they are now.

Did you really spend 5 hours on it?

I may of not spent 5 hours on my thread as i have a life :p :lol: only joking , but this is a repeat of my thread and i got loads of rep for it and i beleive i git rep from u OWA , so i have done it before .... so everyone if u want to look at the same subject again then go ahead ..... but its your life your wasting .......

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Obviously due to recent events there may be more than one person who creates a thread like this. As this is supposedly the case, it really matters not. This thread produces points that loads of people have made, and Omen's does the same also but in a different fashion. It matters not who spent the longest time creating both threads, what matters is that if you two took the liberty of doing so then instead of saying "But I did mine first" why don't you just consult each other about the issues in order to find peaceful ways of making this place a little better? That would be the more mature thing to do in this case in my own opinion, so why not give it a shot?

If you both feel strongly on it, you may come up with some good ideas as to how to improve things slightly.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
I fully understand where you have come from, Ryan^_^ It matters not but we are both correct about the site, although we have mentioned it in different ways and how serious this matter truly is. Me and Omen know that we're okay.

We're just gonna start harrassing one another in a nice way:p and attacking by pokes and nudges (if he has MSN) =D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
One Winged Angel;141705 said:
I fully understand where you have come from, Ryan^_^ It matters not but we are both correct about the site, although we have mentioned it in different ways and how serious this matter truly is. Me and Omen know that we're okay.

We're just gonna start harrassing one another in a nice way:p and attacking by pokes and nudges (if he has MSN) =D

I personally think you are both very mature in how you handle these things, and I shall be applying rep for your effort on the subject :) It is people like you two who help to improve this community as much as you can ^_^

And he does have MSN "Just to bring to your attention" :)

And btw the people, I had some points to make to BA yesterday when I disagreed with something he had to say. I took the liberty of PM'g him and talking on his profile, as oppose to ruining his thread with petty comments. Trust me, it was a nice mature conversation as we weren't breaking rules. And it took no time at all to address him with my points. So I urge you if you ever feel like bashing someone on anything, do so in a PM and in their profiles "If you are to be mature in profiles as people can still see" It doesn't take much to get your stuff across without insults or swearing :) And people will gladly listen to what you have to say if you are mature, and in these cases you want them to hear you out for what you have to say "So please be mature".

Thank you :)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
One Winged Angel;141705 said:

we are friends ! and we should still harrass another one ina nice way :p

Kyo

medicated insanity
we can discuss this all we want, but the fact remains if those who cause the problems don't mature it will only get worse.
they should know how far they can take something and when to stop.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Kyo;141923 said:
we can discuss this all we want, but the fact remains if those who cause the problems don't mature it will only get worse.
they should know how far they can take something and when to stop.

I agree with you there, man^_^ People take things way too seriously, when infact if they do get why don't they just log off and cool down?

Kyo, WHY can I not VM you? :dry: have you blocked me or disabled your VM settings? (I wasn't able to PM him either -.-')

Kyo

medicated insanity
One Winged Angel;142016 said:
I agree with you there, man^_^ People take things way too seriously, when infact if they do get why don't they just log off and cool down?

Kyo, WHY can I not VM you? :dry: have you blocked me or disabled your VM settings? (I wasn't able to PM him either -.-')
the fact the two of you can't message me is unknown to me, but ask someone to fix it cause, i didnt block ya or notin.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Black Angel;142069 said:
I cannot PM him though.

Kyo has it set so only Contacts and Staff can PM him according to settings, i wont change this unless he requests it as it might be a privacy thing.

Top Bottom