• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

500 things you do when you know you play too much DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
wow ppl are becoming very intresting nowadays
91. you go to a sword shop and custom make a sword called liberty and 2 handguns called vexor and hinda

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
92. go out for a posh meal and wear a cosplay costume of Dante in his legendary dark knight/sparda costume from DMC3SE

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
93. Walk in the streets late at night, looking for demons to kill. Also watching humans behaviour, it is worse than demons nature... (Vergil's)
I want to try that out through...

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
[/QUOTE]Why do you say that?[/QUOTE]

i have a candle that smells like men's cologne and it just makes me wanna play DMC cos... idk why

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
You use the line, "it bugs the crap outta me when someone talks more than I do," when someone asks you why'd you tell them to shut up. *Did it before and it worked successfully. You must try it! xD*

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeh. i wana do that(if i ever have kids)
95. you get your twins(dante/verigl) to be raised playing DMC and train them to be good with swords and guns

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm gulity of 80, 81, 83 (almosy gulity i have only considered making a lifesize cardboard Dante), 88 (very qulity) and 85 (also very gulity).

And I have a new one...not sure what number were on anymore...but here it is...
you use extensive amounts of hairsparay, mouse, and gel to try to get your hair flat like Trish's.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
98. knowing the exact words for all the games when Dante says them in the cut scenes *thankfully not guilty*

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
101. you dress up as one of the characters for halloween. (not qulity this year but i may be next year.)

neochaos

Red Gunslinger
105.You go to the toilet and ......just kiding.
You try to do the trick with the chair (like Dante did in the begining of DMC 3) in a cafe in order to be cool and you break the chair.
Then comes the owner and asks you to pay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom