• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

500 things you do when you know you play too much DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Lets see if we can make it to 500!

You know you play too much DMC when....

1. You dump mercury on your hair to try and make it silver.
2.You look for a health bar when you get into a fight with someone.
3.You start calling your female friends Lady.
4. You start using Dante's pick-up lines.
5. You start using ANY of Dante's lines. (Or Vergil's, or Ladys, or Jester's, ect.)
6. You stab people who help you with something and have the nerve to get mad after they tell you off. *coughVergilcough*
7. You wish you had an identical twin.
8. You try to double jump off of walls.
9. You hit your radio when it doesn't work.
10. You jerk your head back trying to DT.
11. You want a pet bat so you can play with it's wing's and pretend like it's one of the twins.
12. You try to get a dog and a bird injected with firefly DNA to somehow mate so one will give birth to a creature that look's like Beowulf. O_O(Cause he looks like a cross between those: Dog, bird, and firefly.)
13. You have nightmares about getting swollowed by a giant flying demon whale. (Or whatever the hell Leviathan is.)
14. If you've ever tried to fill someone's dark soul with LIIIIIIGGGHHT!!! (That had to be the worst voice acting scene of anything, ever. XD)

Well, thats what I got from now. Take it from here! I'll post more later, lets see if we can make it to 500. BTW for those of you who may not know what a firefly is, it's an insect that has a natural light shining from it's...behind, but the point is they give off natural light from within their body. (Like Beowulf)

...And it doesn't just have to be DMC3, it can be from all of them. Please try not to make repeat ones if you can help it.

Inferno Phalanx

14. You scream "breakdown" while poking your friends rapidly with sharp objects.
15. You buy a black cloak from hot topic and die it red.

16. You buy glow-in-the-dark gloves and shoes and try to mimic beowulf.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hey, I got a new idea. Lets put (guilty) next to the ones we actually did/do.

Im guilty of numbers 4,5, and 9.

Example: 4. You start using Dante's pick-up lines (Guilty)

Of course I don't flirt, but they're still fun to say!

The dark knight

Guilty 5,guilty 7,guilty 9.I used to talk like Dante after I beat the game before and I would talk like Vergil when someone ticked me off.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
guilty 4, 5, 7, 9, 10 and 13 (them nightmares were scary...)

18. You pretend you are doing guitar rifts and sliding across floors (majorly guilty)

19. You flirt with someone then shoot then for no apparent reason

20. You pretend to have a twin brother/sister and you yell at them and then end up embarrasing yourself ( i so have to be guilty for that.....but i dont do it now :p )

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I use Dantes lines...... alot.
And sometimes Vergils... never ladys!
I would kinda like my hair silver, though never tried it.
I hit my radio when it doesnt work...
I go carzy when someone ticks me off and then I act like Vergil by jumping on that person and taking my Yamato and slicing their head off... if they did something really bad!
Sometimes act like a woman superhero... like Lucia with her Cutlaseers and her daggers and I like her devil! Or angel form...

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
21. You try to Just Release through swarms of flies, or through traffic (orb warping).

22. You fantasise about how cool it’d be if you could actually have all of Dante’s styles and fighting powers at once (GUILTY).

23. You keep trying to cheat during boxing matches or races by throwing your right hand out to your side and saying: “Stand still!”

24. You horrify the audience at your band’s latest gig by firing electricity from your guitar, launching the entire audience and firing bats at them.

25. You don’t walk or run anywhere, you do a mixture of Stingers & Straights.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I'm majorly gulity of 18, 8 and 9 and also i will occasionly talk like vergil if someone ****es me off.

I have some new ones. i am sadly gulity of all of them.

(ladies only) you dream about Dante or Vergil picking you up and at a bar and then hooking up with you.

You bought a pair of cap guns and wrote either, Ebony and Ivory on them or Luce and ombra.

You try to zap people with your lighting DT.

You attempt to jump to heights unatainable to most humans. (Not actually gulity of this one yet..but you never know...)

You don't walk through doors anymore you crash a motorcycle through them. (i don't have a motorcycle so..)

you don't open doors anymore you try to kick them open like Dante. (My ex does this from time to time. I've done it once or twice.)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Trish67;47761 said:
I'm majorly gulity of 18, 8 and 9 and also i will occasionly talk like vergil if someone ****es me off.

I have some new ones. i am sadly gulity of all of them.

(ladies only) you dream about Dante or Vergil picking you up and at a bar and then hooking up with you.

You bought a pair of cap guns and wrote either, Ebony and Ivory on them or Luce and ombra.

You try to zap people with your lighting DT.

You attempt to jump to heights unatainable to most humans. (Not actually gulity of this one yet..but you never know...)

You don't walk through doors anymore you crash a motorcycle through them. (i don't have a motorcycle so..)

you don't open doors anymore you try to kick them open like Dante. (My ex does this from time to time. I've done it once or twice.)

You've tried to double jump off of walls 4reals? BTW can you number your thingies please? ^^

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yes i have and i lost track off the numbers.

btw i was pretty bruised after attempting that stunt.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Ok so here they are numbered.

27.(ladies only) you dream about Dante or Vergil picking you up and at a bar and then hooking up with you.

28.You bought a pair of cap guns and wrote either, Ebony and Ivory on them or Luce and ombra.

29.You try to zap people with your lighting DT.

30.You attempt to jump to heights unatainable to most humans. (Not actually gulity of this one yet..but you never know...)

31. You don't walk through doors anymore you crash a motorcycle through them. (i don't have a motorcycle so..)

32. you don't open doors anymore you try to kick them open like Dante. (My ex does this from time to time. I've done it once or twice.)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, the Naven will soooooo rock!!!
Doesnt anyone ever try to do a DMC move with a weapon?
Once I tried doing Jet Stream with 2 sticks and it actually worked! Then I tried doing killer bee (Beowulf) And I almost broke my leg! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom