• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
ok i want to play a game !!

i would like to know wat people think will happen in 2009 !! so like pedictions ...

i think the the situation in iraq will get worse

wat do people think will happen in 2009 ???

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I think that it will be a bad year for everything, economics, movies, games ect.

I have a bad feeling about the whole year, it might be because im not in the greatest of moods, it might be because its true, but all i know is what im feeling, and i dont like the way it feels...

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
Vauxchen;150596 said:
I think that it will be a bad year for everything, economics, movies, games ect.

I have a bad feeling about the whole year, it might be because im not in the greatest of moods, it might be because its true, but all i know is what im feeling, and i dont like the way it feels...

economics sure,but movies and games maybe,resident evil 5 isnt a bad game :D,and there will be many good movies like wolverine

i predict a good year for myself and im sure that it will happen cause i believe that anyone can reach his goal with hard work and not just relying on fate

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Everyones head will explode into approximately 56 million pieces december 25 12:43 pm 09.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;150688 said:
2009 will be a relatively good year for me, that's all I care about.

It's far more economical thinking of yourself, trust me.^_^

As Kyle here, I'm looking forward to the challenges the 2009 will have in store for me and I hope for It to be a better year.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sparda™;150689 said:
It's far more economical thinking of yourself, trust me.^_^

As Kyle here, I'm looking forward to the challenges the 2009 will have in store for me and I hope for It to be a better year.

Too right Dante, too right.

After last year, all I'll be thinking about is my own well-being, well, myself and my family, concerning myself with everything else just got me into unnecessary problems, so this year I intend to be selfish as hell, I deserve a little me time. :lol:

Mm, I'll be looking forward to whatever 2009 throws my way, I'll deal with it, and I'll make sure I have a damned good year because of it, screw everything else, I'd quite like a good year.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Well. For one thing, wars, deaths, celebs posting nude photos or dying, economy downfall, etc, etc... is unavoidable. Stuff like that will happen. A part of me does feel it won't be AS bad as 08, but I'm not psychic, so who knows. Surprise me, world!

As for me, I'll continue to not worry of other peoples problems and work on bettering myself and lifestyle if possible.

Top Bottom