• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Vergil be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kammosjuttu

Hahaha! Great one, Dante_Slayer! This is exactly why every info ripped from wikipedia must be taken with a grain of salt. :D
Anyway, seeing people's reactions to things like this is -- dare I even say -- fun at times. xD And by the way, the "kusokusokuso" comment made me smile from ear to ear in its honest disappointment. Nice comment there :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hahaha! Great one, Dante_Slayer! This is exactly why every info ripped from wikipedia must be taken with a grain of salt. :D
Anyway, seeing people's reactions to things like this is -- dare I even say -- fun at times. xD And by the way, the "kusokusokuso" comment made me smile from ear to ear in its honest disappointment. Nice comment there :D

Kuso means crap, doesn't it? XD

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
I think in a way I rekindled some more hope in people who may of been doubting. So my joke turned out better than it did worse.

And thanks Nate, appreciate :p

Kuso is sh1t I think, but crap means the same thing XD

RemorsefulVergil

I try to be everyone's friend. Don't worry, if things look bad, I've got your back.

EDIT: The remake of MvC3 is exactly why I didn't get the original. :p
I did already get the original unforunately i seen gameplay of dante and trish and needed to get my hands on it :p but ill get the ultimate edition too anyway :L

Sparda...remember? :rolleyes: ps. nice pic

YUSS!! PS3 or 360?
Im getting it on Xbox 360 wbu?

Last edited by a moderator:

RemorsefulVergil

i've also heard this, from an article that i can't find at the moment :/ if i find it i'll post it
but how could they make online any good :S i think they shudnt do it if they are cause they do this to so many games which dont need it like dead space 2, bioshock 2 etc which our games that focus on their campaign rather than their online so just don't put in atall and focus more on the story. sure isnt that what we want most...

nawwww...they should do both :D
Definately :D How did i not think of that theory :L

Last edited by a moderator:

Kammosjuttu

Oh man...! My computer crashed down, and by now when I got it re-started so many comments have popped up in here!

To return to the little prank, Dante_Slayer, who was the person you wanted to rattle with this little trick? That is, if you want to tell it.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
but how could they make online any good :S i think they shudnt do it if they are cause they do this to so many games which dont need it like dead space 2, bioshock 2 etc which our games that focus on their campaign rather than their online so just don't put in atall and focus more on the story. sure isnt that what we want most...
yeah i am confused on what the online mode may be. the campaign is hopefully the main focus of the game, but i do think that an online mode could be fun. perhaps a co-op bloody palace mode? i think that could be fun :)

RemorsefulVergil

yeah i am confused on what the online mode may be. the campaign is hopefully the main focus of the game, but i do think that an online mode could be fun. perhaps a co-op bloody palace mode? i think that could be fun :)
Actually yeah put that in the game as online and if vergil is in Dmc Make him a playable character with dante!! :D

Dante_Slayer

Unwanted Someone
There's a lot of online modes they could have that haven't really been used much or if at all. DmC is unique isn't it? :p

Oh nobody. Just wanted to post it and see what someone said, nobody in mind to annoy.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
There's a lot of online modes they could have that haven't really been used much or if at all. DmC is unique isn't it? :p

Oh nobody. Just wanted to post it and see what someone said, nobody in mind to annoy.
i do think a couple online modes could work, and hey lets see how an online mode works, it could add something different that may be enjoyable, and if it doesn't work, well hey discard it and just keep it on DmC

RemorsefulVergil

well its lost its uniqueness since bayonetta came out which was great game btw and capcom should make a sequel to it...But i agree maybe online thats further than a co-op match of bloody palace might be a good idea! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom