• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who is the legendary dark knight?

who is LDK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
IloveVergil;9424 said:
Why is that everytime someone's opinion differs from yours,you start calling them "biased".As I have said before in one of my previous posts,Capcom has kept a lot of confusing facts in the LDK character.Like having exactly Dante's face for example.Plus his face looks like DMC1 Dante's face in DMC1,and like younger Dante's face in DMC3 which is very confusing.So before announcing your opinion like they were 100% verified facts,you should try giving us the "evidience" you're talking about.

Just tell me your opinion
Is LDK Dante... Or LDK is Sparda?

machindix

Alastor12;9381 said:
It's Sparda. Anyone disagree?!?!

I disagree. Even though the arguements on the swords and stuff do make sense, they are only logical when you look at it plotwise, and bonus costumes in a video game doesn't necessarily need to be tied with the plot. Do you suppose Chris's monkey outfit had anything to do with the RE story? I guess not. So personally, I tend to see the LDK costume as "just another costume for Dante". The cutscenes explain everything, and so as to say the Yamato is simply something that goes with the outfit.

Then again I'm not trying to persuade anyone here, and I will not be persuaded by anyone either. (<--- yeah, I'm biased... but it doesn't hurt to be biased about a video game.) Since Capcom delibrately left the the LDK unidentified, then I guess we're free to make our own interpretations, at least until something new comes up.

machindix

d4rkn1ght;9478 said:
but the LDK killed Mundus 2000 be4 ...................thats means that Sparda is a Legend

Sorry, I'm not getting you... ^^bbb

I mean... I agree that the costume itself is what Sparda once wore, but I think the person we see wearing in DMC is Dante. Is that clear enough?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
machindix;9474 said:
I disagree. Even though the arguements on the swords and stuff do make sense, they are only logical when you look at it plotwise, and bonus costumes in a video game doesn't necessarily need to be tied with the plot. Do you suppose Chris's monkey outfit had anything to do with the RE story? I guess not. So personally, I tend to see the LDK costume as "just another costume for Dante". The cutscenes explain everything, and so as to say the Yamato is simply something that goes with the outfit.

Then again I'm not trying to persuade anyone here, and I will not be persuaded by anyone either. (<--- yeah, I'm biased... but it doesn't hurt to be biased about a video game.) Since Capcom delibrately left the the LDK unidentified, then I guess we're free to make our own interpretations, at least until something new comes up.

But why do you think RE's case with monkey is the same as Sparda/Dante's?
So you mean Dante is Chris and Sparda is monkey, right?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
u see the Sparda´s costume but u dont hear the Sparda´s voice
thats the capcom´s problem
and the only cool of Nelo Angelo is the DT

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;9478 said:
but the LDK killed Mundus 2000 be4 ...................thats means that Sparda is a Legend

If you're taking it that way, you'd also ought to know that legends are seldom true.

machindix

Alastor12;9537 said:
But why do you think RE's case with monkey is the same as Sparda/Dante's?

Well... because that's the case with most bonus costumes in video games. Besides, Capcom did produce BOTH DMC and RE--DMC1 practically had its roots in RE4 if the rumors are true, so I guess they'd make good comparisons in a sense... :ninja:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor12;9590 said:
And maybe Sparda had the same voice as Dante, huh?

no..................Sparda has a different voice than Dante..................coz Sparda with Demon mode could have a different voice...................but in human form could have a voice of an important man :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
wait a sec..............Beowulf wants some Revenge about his eye.................and Bolverk want some Revenge to lock him to aplace i guess................and Mundus wants a Revenge about Sparda defeated Mundus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom