• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL...layer upon layer upon layer of bribery. But I shouldn't look at it that way, that's not right. It's a genuine offer.

*SQUEEEEEEE* Am I actually being recognized for my talent now? *eager puppy look* Am I, am I? :D :D :D :D Ohmigosh I has teh happies YAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is flattered*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;270902 said:
Changed rank?Cool.

Oh my god, he didn't blank out, it's the end of the world!!!!

CT: Why oh WHY did you have to say that, man? I'm gonna be thinking about that for weeks... I mean, it's a pleasurable thought but... Eh...

Meg

Why are me and DT's characters always fighting? :lol:

I hope people like black Lightning better now that I've cleaned it up. I think it looks good. :unsure:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;270914 said:
Why are me and DT's characters always fighting? :lol:

I hope people like black Lightning better now that I've cleaned it up. I think it looks good. :unsure:

People with the same personality tend to butt heads.
Tis true.

Meg

^ I see no similarity between our characters. I think we just like to butt heads. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*haz massive panic attack*
Confidence through the floor...
I don't think i can finish Nite-runner... my writing isn't that good... i hate describing things.... oh s**t

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
My dad ruined my plans ._.

URGH...GAH >.<''''

Now I'm going to HAVE to go to bed early tonight so I don't fall asleep in the middle of the day tomorrow.

What will be my family's schedule?

Me = Watching the baby for X amount of hours after 7:00AM because my dad decided all of the sudden that he wants to sleep in. No one in my house has slept in in over a YEAR. Unfair T_T

Mom = Sleeping...because for her, bedtime is during the day. DARN YOU NIGHTSHIFT-AT-THE-HOSPITAL...DARN YOOOOOOUUU!!

Dad = Sleeping in. Because he apparently wants to. -stabs small things in the face-

No...it's not so bad. But small things like this just pile up, and I'm always on the crap end of things. When do I get to sleep in? When do I get to spend a whole weekend away from people? When do I get to be lazy for a whole day >:???

Never as long as I am in this house o_o

Maybe I'm just overreacting, but it just bugs me after a while.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;270983 said:
*haz massive panic attack*
Confidence through the floor...
I don't think i can finish Nite-runner... my writing isn't that good... i hate describing things.... oh s**t

Don't be silly VB, of course you can finish it! And I never implied that your writing isn't good! You're writing IS good, else I wouldn't bother reading it and other people wouldn't be as in love with it as they are! If you need a hand you know which way to reach, okies? It's not a HAVE TO add descriptions critz, it's your choice whether you want to keep it as it is or flesh it out.

CT: Oooooooh mmmyyyyyyyy woooooord that was awesome!!! We totally fried that thing! And I'm sorry bro. I'll try be better next time. I know I kinda...failed... a bit...especially with trying to throw ammo at the zombies instead of shooting them... *insert EPIC FAIL stamp here*

I'm so HAPPY!! That was fun! Wanna do it again!!!!!!!!!!!

...shoot, where's the time gone? o_O

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
the amount of patience it takes to play splinter cell is so FRUSTRATING AND SO NOT PATIENCE INDUCING. I WANNA RUSH FROM POINT A TO POINT B. I DON'T WANNA TAKE THE TIME TO KNOCK EVERYONE OUT AND BE STEALTHY. GIVE ME THE MASTER CHIEFS ENERGY SHIELD SO I CAN BLOW UP THE WHOLE DAMN LEVEL.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I gotta go clean up and iron and cook.
But I'm thinking tonight I'm going to pull an all-nighter to get some more writing done.

YESH!!!! This day has been SO good and I'm not going to end it unless I have to.
And I don't have to! :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOOOOOOOH yesssss, I'm the GREAT pretendererrrrrr! Dreaaaaaaaming that I'M doing well!!! dudidudidi...stupid song get outta my head!!! RAWR!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What prat builds a town on a steep friggin hill!
What prat puts two metal covered holes in the bottom of shoes near to the damn soles!?!

****ing down rain, and the town turns into a huge rain gutter. All the water pours through. And thanks to the holes in the bottom of my shoes, my socks are soaking wet!!!

An hour to download?! I don't have an hour!!! I have 40 minutes!
WHY OH WHY did i get outta bed this morning?!

Top Bottom