• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Why do the black guys and chicks always die first in horror movies?
Simple. Hollywood is racist and sexist.
I've noticed. >.<

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Seriously...I'm flipping out.

UGH, my brain feels like it's going to bust! My chest aches >.<

I really really HATE this. I HATE IT SO MUCH >,,,,,,,,<

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm seriously venting out a lot of emotion by typing, SO DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME DX

I WILL EAT YOU! GAH, I wanna cry >_______<

It hurts so MUCH. I hate this STUPID time difference!!! Why does time have to be such an annoying yet important thing!?!?! I HATE time >.<
Everything is limited by time >.<

GUH, it's not just time though. I don't know what it is, but I really hate it D:!

I want to punch a mushroom. A fat one that will explode when I hit it. But it won't satisfy all of this needing and wanting I have Dx!

I need a thousand fat mushrooms! And even then, it still won't be enough! I'll get tired before I'm satisfied.

UGH I'm going CRAZY >.<'

I think my brain really HAS busted. I want to die, but I don't! I want to live! I want to attain my true happiness! WAH I wanna KILL something. UUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This rage and depression at simple things in life has no where to EXPLODE outwards to. I want to beat the living HELL out of something. Yet at the same time, the rage isn't really there. I'm not mad o_O

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S UP WITH ME RIGHT NOW T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T

I feel like a flipping insane person! Am I going insane? I don't know!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

This annoying feeling that's settled in my chest STILL won't go away! I don't know what to do about it! GOD FREAKIN' DARNIT...I don't really want to say dammit combined with that...UGH...I'm SO STUPID.

I HATE this situation. I want to eat someone's face!!!! And then put it back on them after I've chewed it and what not! And then laugh!!!!

But then I'll feel guilty!!! GRRRR

Nothing satisfies me. I'm spoiled.

This feeling isn't going to go away.

Rant over. I love my penguin.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I feel your pain about timezones, BD. Jess is two hours ahead of me and has to get off at six my time. It really sucks. :/

aka958

Don't trust people
I too understand that about timezones, but my troubles with time is far less minor than yours Mr. Blue.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
@ BD ~ Time zones suck major a$$, but hey, don't let it get to you to you. It's spending time with the person that matters, even if you don't get to spend very much time with them. Try to make every moment count. :)

~*~*~
CT: It sucks you can't get on MSN... I really miss you.. And I just wish I can see your smiling face. :'3 <33

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why the hell is everyone so afraid of me? :dry:
Do you even need to ask?

CT: CLEAN FASTER, STUPID HARD DRIVE!!!! >:/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;270783 said:
Seriously...I'm flipping out.

UGH, my brain feels like it's going to bust! My chest aches >.<

I really really HATE this. I HATE IT SO MUCH >,,,,,,,,<

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm seriously venting out a lot of emotion by typing, SO DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME DX

I WILL EAT YOU! GAH, I wanna cry >_______<

It hurts so MUCH. I hate this STUPID time difference!!! Why does time have to be such an annoying yet important thing!?!?! I HATE time >.<
Everything is limited by time >.<

GUH, it's not just time though. I don't know what it is, but I really hate it D:!

I want to punch a mushroom. A fat one that will explode when I hit it. But it won't satisfy all of this needing and wanting I have Dx!

I need a thousand fat mushrooms! And even then, it still won't be enough! I'll get tired before I'm satisfied.

UGH I'm going CRAZY >.<'

I think my brain really HAS busted. I want to die, but I don't! I want to live! I want to attain my true happiness! WAH I wanna KILL something. UUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This rage and depression at simple things in life has no where to EXPLODE outwards to. I want to beat the living HELL out of something. Yet at the same time, the rage isn't really there. I'm not mad o_O

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S UP WITH ME RIGHT NOW T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T

I feel like a flipping insane person! Am I going insane? I don't know!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

This annoying feeling that's settled in my chest STILL won't go away! I don't know what to do about it! GOD FREAKIN' DARNIT...I don't really want to say dammit combined with that...UGH...I'm SO STUPID.

I HATE this situation. I want to eat someone's face!!!! And then put it back on them after I've chewed it and what not! And then laugh!!!!

But then I'll feel guilty!!! GRRRR

Nothing satisfies me. I'm spoiled.

This feeling isn't going to go away.

Rant over. I love my penguin.

Well, the killing bit can be arranged ;) We need to get in touch to organize a time that we can play BD.
And you're not going insane, btw. What you're feeling is pretty much normal, all things considered. It sounds like all you need is a hug! *HUGGLEZ*

CT: Guh I hate laundry day.

Meg

Well darn. No one likes my help thread. Oh well. I thought it was a good idea.
Sooooo tired.

Top Bottom