• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I hope today goes a lot better than yesterday did, that's all I can think about.

Meg

^ OOOO OOOOO! Who? Who? Sorry for being nosey, but I'd like to know.

CT: Er...I don't feel like packing.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
So, okay, no good morning message,nothing, then I find out from your frien that your just gonna play Starcraft!!! Alight, fine, want to be that way? Go ahead. D:<

aka958

Don't trust people
ResaMoon;271156 said:
So, okay, no good morning message,nothing, then I find out from your frien that your just gonna play Starcraft!!! Alight, fine, want to be that way? Go ahead. D:<

Gee... I'm sorry! I felt like playing some because it's been weeks since I played it last time. Wait... your not mad at me, are you? :unsure:

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
aka958;271159 said:
Gee... I'm sorry! I felt like playing some because it's been weeks since I played it last time. Wait... your not mad at me, are you? :unsure:

No, Im not mad at you. No worries. :3

aka958

Don't trust people
ResaMoon;271161 said:
No, Im not mad at you. No worries. :3

Ohh... okay. :D
It's always good to know no ones mad at me. But I'm sure someone is.
<.<
>.>
Where are you who is mad at me?! :O

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I have a serious thought right now: "I must go back to my studies. I have less than 10 days to wrap up my projects for the final exams and I have like... 65-72% of completed material. And I wish to write, do martial arts and have sex at the same time o_O... Lol, this life is driving me crazy"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
ResaMoon;271188 said:
Ugh... I don't want summer to be over... I don't want to go back to school tomorrow... :'D

Look on the bright side, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep comes out tomorrow. :3

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I was supposed to get into the mindset of a GAY fourteen year old boy, not a STRAIGHT one. Now all of my thoughts involve how I'd plow that one chick into next week. >.<;

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
DreadnoughtDT;271191 said:
Look on the bright side, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep comes out tomorrow. :3

The I hear it from you is: "Pss.. Resa, go skip school in order to go buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep! Who cares about giving a speech to everyone?" :lol:

CT: .... I wanna skip school and go buy KH:BBS tomorrow... >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Owie...
What did i say was gonna happen if you used yamato in that way?
You said i'd end up with tummy ache...
Indeed i did
You said tummy ache, nothing about stabbing me with the bloody thing when i had finished.
I haven't touched you, its just a bit of indigestion, it'll pass.
:( at the moment Vergie, i hate you sooo much.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;271208 said:
Urghhhh!! Get on teh Livez XDDDDDD >.<

Dude we should get rewarded for being able to kick some butt with the distractions we had to put up with! XDDD
It was fun :D Next time we play to see who gets the most kills!

...and I know I suck, don't feel sorry for me. I'll be better next time ;)

Meg

Hehehe. I love starting up businesses without my partner knowing. :lol: Chloe's in for a surprise.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Today was a lot better than yesterday, but still nothing great. I'm thinking about how tomorrow is going to be, with my loved one going back to College :(

Top Bottom