• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^that is a very cool sig.

You're not losing your scales and turning furry are you Dread?

Why is it, i'm terrified of FF.net just incase i've done something wrong and my story gets deleted.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;271271 said:
^that is a very cool sig.

You're not losing your scales and turning furry are you Dread?

I will always be a scaly. But that doesn't mean I'm picky... Furry ladies aren't an exception for me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;271271 said:
Why is it, i'm terrified of FF.net just incase i've done something wrong and my story gets deleted.

It won't VB. I had one story up in screenplay format for months and it never got reported. Given I have taken it down, but still, people generally don't even know you can report a fic.

Rant:
I'm going find you Mr.Smartarse, I'm GOING to find your hacking little ass and I'm going to track you down, and I'm going to hack YOUR computer, and burn you down so fast you won't know what hit you. !&@%^!&%^!&@^!&* I HATE you, whoever you are. You're on my bad side and that is a very dark and scary place to be, and I'm not ^$^&&*&^%$##&& kidding.

Due to my rant, I won't be coming online to chat to anyone for a while, because unfortunately it IS one of my contacts I chat to often that is the culprit, and I'm not giving out any names but damn you, if I catch any trace of you ever being on my PC again, I'm declaring a ^*%* war on you, a'right?

Tch! Nice to know what kind of 'friends' I've got. Damn ass.

M

Mishka

HIHIHI i gonna win! i gonna win! i gonna win! i gonna win! i gonna w-.. ooh! i losed T-T

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
So, this chick supports irl yaoi. ...the hell is irl yaoi?
She means she supports "NEKO BOY UKE HOT ABUSIVE SEME KAWAII BUTTSECKS DESU DESU DESU~" irl.
Dani, is this the same chick who said "Gay men should be allowed to get married because yaoi is sexy, but lesbians shouldn't because yuri is gross and unnatural!"
Yup.
Derek, you win at life.
8D
Dani, I'm not surprised.
I don't think any of us are.
And I think we're all slightly amused that someone could be that stupid.
Yeah.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Please, just no arguments, hassle, grief, aggravation. Not today, I just don't need it >.>

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm worried about Chloe as well... What did most of that even mean? I've read it like three times, I am kind of worried to be honest >.>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
D:

Sorry I upset you guys. I just needed to vent it out where it matters most.

CT: I think I'm depressed.
Fudge.
This kinda sucks piles. :(

Top Bottom