• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What am I even doing here?
And where the hell are my notes for FSC?
@%#$@%#@^
I can't believe I got out of bed for this.
Yay, another day, another day, oh yay yay yay/SARCASM

...I'm not pleasant when I'm tired.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dear Parents
do i give a ****? hmmmm... lemme think about that... uh NO!
KISS MAH ARSE!!
And of course there is something wrong, i just don't wanna talk to you two assholes about it, thats all.
Regards
VB

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
:(

'Kay, yeah, I fu*cking get it. My spelling and grammar isn't all that great, I know I make alot of mistakes, I get it. I know my stories aren't any good, hence the reason why no takes the time to read them. And when it comes to RPin'? Yeah, I'm sh*it there too.
But to bash me for it? Go all for it. Because I'm really thinkin' of just throwing all my stories and RPs away. I really just don't give a fu*ck anymore. If thats what people wants, then fine, I'll quit writing and Rping!! :'(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
ResaMoon;270741 said:

'Kay, yeah, I fu*cking get it. My spelling and grammar isn't all that great, I know I make alot of mistakes, I get it. I know my stories aren't any good, hence the reason why no takes the time to read them. And when it comes to RPin'? Yeah, I'm sh*it there too.
But to bash me for it? Go all for it. Because I'm really thinkin' of just throwing all my stories and RPs away. I really just don't give a fu*ck anymore. If thats what people wants, then fine, I'll quit writing and Rping!! :'(

Whoever told you that deserves to ****ing fall in a pit and die of starvation. You are a great writer and an RPer, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

Meg

ResaMoon;270741 said:

Mind if I give you some advice? Even if you don't want it I'm gonna say it anyway. :p

Who cares what those people say. If you love to write, then do it. If you love to RP, then do it. If you love to create and share characters, then DO it. Not everyone is gonna like your stuff. Its a fact. BUT! That doesn't mean no one likes it. I'm sure someone out there thinks its pretty darn great. But that's not the point. The point is do what makes you happy and never listen to anyone that says that you aren't good enough.

CT: I should be a psychologist...:lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
ResaMoon;270741 said:

Don't stop doing what you love just because of one or two asshats, you're a great writer and a great RPer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, like I told you, it's always been a pleasure to RP with you, and reading your writing is always a hell of a lot of fun.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
@ Credo & Meg: I'm just having my work **** a uponed and people bash me for it. I try my hardest... And it isn't good enough. And I'm sick of it. I really am.

Meg

^ Those people are trolls. Disregard trolls. They suck. Just remember, even though the idiots that don't like your stuff may be louder than the people that do you still have fans. :) If it bugs you that much then maybe only share with certain people.

Meg

@BD- Indeed it be ^_^

CT: Quadrophenia is such a good song. I'm gonna listen to it right now.

Edit: DT ninja'd me. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hey, a bit more rubbish added to deviant art... lovely.

Resa: Ppl will try and sh*t on you, you gotta stick up your middle finger and keep writing.
**** em', what do they know?
You're a great writer.
I better stop... if you want me to sort em out... gimme a shout, i'm in the right mood to tear apart some n00bs.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dammit, Dar. I have "Lions, and tigers, and bears. Oh my!" stuck in my head now.
But I said "Blowjobs, fingering, and sex. Oh my!"
Still.
And don't complain. You made me a Twitter, I'll post whatever I want.
>_>
<_<
Hey baby. Wanna come over to Myspace and Twitter my Yahoo until I Google all over your Facebook?
I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. ._.

Winwinwinwinwin! XD
I've taught you well, Danielson.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Henorrhage;270766 said:
Dammit, Dar. I have "Lions, and tigers, and bears. Oh my!" stuck in my head now.
But I said "Blowjobs, fingering, and sex. Oh my!"
Still.
And don't complain. You made me a Twitter, I'll post whatever I want.
>_>
<_<
Hey baby. Wanna come over to Myspace and Twitter my Yahoo until I Google all over your Facebook?
I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. ._.

Winwinwinwinwin! XD
I've taught you well, Danielson.

I'd love to see you guys in person... Fun. /sarcasm

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
DreadnoughtDT;270768 said:
I'd love to see you guys in person... Fun. /sarcasm
What is that supposed to mean?

CT: That candy is like an orgasm in my mouth. Oh my God, yuuuuuuuuuuuuum. <3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why should you care?
Sorry. It's late and she's tired...

CT: Bleeeeeeegh... Why do I HAVE to be disappointed about it? If I like a game I like it, dammit...

Top Bottom