• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What is a Muse? Is it Gold? Lol jk.
Seriously, what is it?

LOL It's...sorta like a character or something that inspires creativity. In myths, they were goddesses of inspiration. My muses are just characters, though. I'd like to just say they're invisible people in my head that I talk to for story ideas but...um...something tells me that wouldn't help my cause. ._. *knows most writers/artists/etc. have them*

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL It's...sorta like a character or something that inspires creativity. In myths, they were goddesses of inspiration. My muses are just characters, though. I'd like to just say they're invisible people in my head that I talk to for story ideas but...um...something tells me that wouldn't help my cause. ._. *knows most writers/artists/etc. have them*

Oh! You mean Tom! Ya every writer has him talking in their head.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm sorry about your budgie. =(
What cosplay idea? =D

Thinking:
Don't feel like writing. Maybe I'll sew. But then I have to clean off the kitchen counters. Hmm...maybe I won't sew then. Maybe I'll play xbox. But then I have to get up and turn it on. Better just stick to writing. But I-- You see where I'm going with this, don't you?

Thanks Shadow.

Well, I thought i was being super clever... it involves black bin bags, a long red wig and a 'skin suit'.
I wanted to cosplay as Nevan... without the risk of being arrested for indecent exposure :lol:

Play on the Xbox... you know you want to:devil:

Noooo, was it that bad? I thought she'd be okay :(

She had thyroid problems and a tumor (Or a thyroid tumor). Her nose (cere) had changed color the day before (sign of tumor) and she was 'squeaking' (caused by pressure on air sacs).
After the vet put her back into the cage from examining her, she didn't recover, so we had her 'put to sleep'.

Oh yesh, atm, life is hilarious in this house:ermm:

I finally got my copy of Fable: Blood Ties... so far, it's better than the uncharted novel.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, I thought i was being super clever... it involves black bin bags, a long red wig and a 'skin suit'.
I wanted to cosplay as Nevan... without the risk of being arrested for indecent exposure :lol:

Play on the Xbox... you know you want to:devil:
I finally got my copy of Fable: Blood Ties... so far, it's better than the uncharted novel.

You're welcome. *sad about your bird*
LOL Better idea than mine, actually. *was thinking of a skin coloured bikine top* :p I hope it goes well if you do it. ^^
I did. :p *glad you got Blood Ties**hopes you enjoy it*

Thinking:
Going swimming with Gran and mum today. Finally found my swimsuit. Gods, I look awful. The suit's figure flattering, but my legs.... *horrified**hates her legs*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
It's been nearly three years since my younger brother and I talked. Now he's trying to add me on FB again. Hmm. To be aloof or not to be. . .

Uncanny D - V dynamic there really. He's argumentative and hotheaded. And I'm just a cold bastard when it comes to hotheads.

Turtles

TURTS c:
Why is it that I have time and can actually write, I can't write? I lose interest so fast.
I'd also like some coffee to go with these biscuits.
Just saw a bumper sticker on some gay dude's car saying If we can't marry then you can't divorce.
I wonder what he'd say if I went up to him and told him I agree with both sentiments? Ah well, chances are he won't get it cos it's supposed to be a contradictory/irony thing, isn't it.
Guh.
Soooo depressed. Can't write. Can't even read my new book that I was totally overjoyed to find is already out in the bookstores, because hubby exploded that he was going to get it for me and he wants his cc back. Now just looking at the book makes me feel sick, nevermind reading it.
Which really sucks because it was the only thing that was giving me some 'freedom' from this damn depression. The one thing I enjoyed. Now that's taken away from me I'm left with poop. I hate it when I can't do anything right. Srsly.
Reading that briefly turned my smile upside down :c

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why is it that I have time and can actually write, I can't write? I lose interest so fast.
I'd also like some coffee to go with these biscuits.
Just saw a bumper sticker on some gay dude's car saying If we can't marry then you can't divorce.
I wonder what he'd say if I went up to him and told him I agree with both sentiments? Ah well, chances are he won't get it cos it's supposed to be a contradictory/irony thing, isn't it.
Guh.
Soooo depressed. Can't write. Can't even read my new book that I was totally overjoyed to find is already out in the bookstores, because hubby exploded that he was going to get it for me and he wants his cc back. Now just looking at the book makes me feel sick, nevermind reading it.
Which really sucks because it was the only thing that was giving me some 'freedom' from this damn depression. The one thing I enjoyed. Now that's taken away from me I'm left with poop. I hate it when I can't do anything right. Srsly.

*hugs* Hey, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm around. So give me a holler, alright?

And don't be afraid to spill your guts around me. I can take a verbal beating just as well as I can take a physical one.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Still being ****ed on FF.net. I wait for AO3 invite as I sended request, there I will publish my Crossover Fanfiction series with one original world, what been my creation.

Top Bottom