• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have the Dairanger theme song stuck in my head. Awesome!

If I could go to Japan I visit the Super Sentai, Kamen Rider museum. I also visit the city of Akibahara a Otoku hot spot.
If only...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Watching Alien instead of working on NaNo. This...has no relation to my NaNo story, unlike last year when I could pretend the alien's were assualts and say that I was doing research. As far as I know, Albion doesn't have anything resembling Aliens. Hmm.... :/ *thinks she could say gothic horror fit in better than sci-fi, but oh well**watches*

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
That hot weather in my country sucks as Is getting hotter. Well summer is now beggining so It must be, but this distract me from writing my Fanfics to get on open air.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So tired. Struggling to get anything done. Can't sleep. Can't write. Can't sew. Life sorta sucks atm. I hate nightmares. I hate insomnia. I hate stress. *insert more angst here*
...Okay, self. Suck it up. Build a bridge. Get over it. I can mope when I've gotten my word count done.

Turtles

TURTS c:
Why is asking someone how they feel about you so haaaaaard? It's like every time I try, I end up changing the subject or not asking at all. Damn you girl with multi-coloured hair. :/

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Watching Alien instead of working on NaNo. This...has no relation to my NaNo story, unlike last year when I could pretend the alien's were assualts and say that I was doing research. As far as I know, Albion doesn't have anything resembling Aliens. Hmm.... :/ *thinks she could say gothic horror fit in better than sci-fi, but oh well**watches*

There's always time for Alien.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So tired.
I wish he would stop wiping his snot all over me.
And stop touching my keyboard. My space bar is already stuffed.
I don't feel like going to kindy today. Or doing the ironing. Or taking the trash out. Or exercising.
But meh.
I've got a chocolate belly growing so I gotta. URG.
Guess who's a missus grumpy pants? That happens when you have broken sleep and get dragged out of bed at 5am IN WINTER.
Shurrup Seth. Goda sleep.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So tired.
I don't feel like going to kindy today. Or doing the ironing. Or taking the trash out. Or exercising.
But meh.
Guess who's a missus grumpy pants? That happens when you have broken sleep and get dragged out of bed at 5am IN WINTER.

*HUGS*
Mum and i haven't had a decent night's sleep in 4 weeks (mum especially)... but that's thanks to a 'grown-up kid' that goes by the moniker of 'dad'.

So tired. Struggling to get anything done. Can't sleep. Can't write. Can't sew. Life sorta sucks atm. I hate nightmares. I hate insomnia. I hate stress. *insert more angst here*
...Okay, self. Suck it up. Build a bridge. Get over it. I can mope when I've gotten my word count done.

*HUGS*
I agree about the insomnia bit. I'm running out of topics to think about at night.

In fact, i'm in a comforting mood so anyone that wants a hug, gets one, plus, i need a hug myself.

Library tomorrow. Atm, i can't be bothered as my legs has seized up

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i'v got tickets for evanescence shes coming here :D how awesome is that.....im thinking if i go to her and say ohh my your hair......its not good at all......let me go back stage with u and fix it for u and maybe stick there till u finish :D:D think she'll fall out for that??:/>_<:D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*HUGS*
I agree about the insomnia bit. I'm running out of topics to think about at night.

In fact, i'm in a comforting mood so anyone that wants a hug, gets one, plus, i need a hug myself.

Thankies for the hugs. :) *huglz* I hope you get some sleep. :/ I'm also running out of topics.

So tired.
But meh.

*huglz* =(

Thinking:
Was up til 8am writing. Got a lot done. Bunny was a little piggy and ate all his treats that were supposed to last him the week (3 cabbage leaves, 1/2 a bunch of parsley, 1 bunch of cilantro, and 3 carrots). Now to type out what I wrote and try not to fall back to sleep....

Top Bottom