• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

Why can't my Mother be nice for once?...
And why do people think it's funny to stare at me when I have my eye contacts in?...
They're only purple for Freak Sake!...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I'd pay to go see Justin Bleeper just so I can throw something at his stupid face. Gah. I hate that boyfriend song. I'd be the one in the crowd shrieking JUSTIN WE KNOW YOU'RE GAY JUST STOP WITH THAT STUPID SONG ALREADY!
+ Pool is clean but today I'm feeling it in my back and arms and shoulders. Like my neck and hands weren't stuffed already. I'm so sore. I wonder if hubby will give me a hand and foot massage if I ask him? But I don't like asking for things :(

Hey, have you seen the Pukana version of Boyfriend?...
It made me laugh so hard...
I loved their Jordin Sparx remake of Battlefield...
I think she wanted an apple, but you know, who the Hell knows?...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Met the guy with the papers. Mum got served mostly blank divorce papers. Erm...wtf? @_@

+ On page 82, have written 36,341 words. I really need to send in that application letter now....

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I'd pay to go see Justin Bleeper just so I can throw something at his stupid face. Gah. I hate that boyfriend song. I'd be the one in the crowd shrieking JUSTIN WE KNOW YOU'RE GAY JUST STOP WITH THAT STUPID SONG ALREADY!
+ Pool is clean but today I'm feeling it in my back and arms and shoulders. Like my neck and hands weren't stuffed already. I'm so sore. I wonder if hubby will give me a hand and foot massage if I ask him? But I don't like asking for things :(
i dont get it why do u all hate him so much??:ermm: and i think that if he went under justin temerlake's wing he would have been different and more cool...:) dont u think?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
i dont get it why do u all hate him so much??:ermm: and i think that if he went under justin temerlake's wing he would have been different and more cool...:) dont u think?
Nah Justin Timberlake is just as blah. No, not even. He's a little better. Justin Bieber is just.... y'know, it's okay if all the tweeny girls are crushing on him but the way his ego is just assaulting my ears every third song on the radio and every fourth commercial on TV, I really just want to slug his little face. He's like a one-boy boyband. That ONE boy in the boy band that you don't really notice because he's just there as more of a backup singer than anything else. He sucks bad.
And he just irritates me. I dunno why. I might be PMSing or something.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Nah Justin Timberlake is just as blah. No, not even. He's a little better. Justin Bieber is just.... y'know, it's okay if all the tweeny girls are crushing on him but the way his ego is just assaulting my ears every third song on the radio and every fourth commercial on TV, I really just want to slug his little face. He's like a one-boy boyband. That ONE boy in the boy band that you don't really notice because he's just there as more of a backup singer than anything else. He sucks bad.
gd point there :) i never thought of it like that..... oh well let him enjoy his youth while he can....cuz i dont think he'll be much remembered aftar one down fall :Dlol.......andi just thought of a stupid idea of how he could have been if MJ was his mentor.....then again MJ was the most awesome person ever so why would he even take him or look at him for that matter :D lol.....(i miss you MJ)...:'(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

Move to the UK (well cornwall). Our local radio won't play Justin Bieber :p

I love Lexy's avi.

It's so quiet without having a budgie in the house. It's really strange 'cos i've accepted that she's gone....

I've got an idea for a cosplay, but i don't know where to get a suit that looks like the wearer is naked. (Skin suits or something.) Mum said a joke shop, but i'm not sure.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's so quiet without having a budgie in the house. It's really strange 'cos i've accepted that she's gone....

I've got an idea for a cosplay, but i don't know where to get a suit that looks like the wearer is naked. (Skin suits or something.) Mum said a joke shop, but i'm not sure.

I'm sorry about your budgie. =(
What cosplay idea? =D

Thinking:
Don't feel like writing. Maybe I'll sew. But then I have to clean off the kitchen counters. Hmm...maybe I won't sew then. Maybe I'll play xbox. But then I have to get up and turn it on. Better just stick to writing. But I-- You see where I'm going with this, don't you?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I feel like throwing tomatoes at people....is that good or bad >.> The world will prolly never know...

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Thinking:
Don't feel like writing. Maybe I'll sew. But then I have to clean off the kitchen counters. Hmm...maybe I won't sew then. Maybe I'll play xbox. But then I have to get up and turn it on. Better just stick to writing. But I-- You see where I'm going with this, don't you?
Laziness Shadow, laziness.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just ordered Gokai Silver S.H. Figuarts for $30. 77 USD. I can't wait to get it!! Here is photos of it! ^_^
ban971674_2.jpg

Edit: Its so expensive because it comes with two versions of his weapon, (Gun and staff form) and changing hands for different poses. The thing is made to move in so many different positions and directions that its like a "super toy." Oh and because its a Japanese toy.

Top Bottom