• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm ignoring the pain...
I don't think i've ever seen mum so p***ed at my dad.... I'm just glad i'm not in the house right now...
mind you, I'm getting quite p***ed with the internet...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
People who make fun of other people annoy the hell out of me. One of my friends used to have, what others said, an 'awesome' retard impression. Others used to also say that she is beautiful and funny, etc etc.
All her impression ever did was annoy me when we were kids. When we reached adolescence, her impression just became a tactless, awkward event that made me want to bitch slap her.
FYI it doesn't matter if it's a 'funny' quote from a movie or some other. Making fun of people with disabilities is both tactless and closed-minded. You're a big boy, you should know better. Loved ya, but can't stand people like you so CIANORA YOU CHOP.
Aaaaaand there goes my love for Dante down the drain with you.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...
I've been getting pretty annoyed lately, wonder if that has something to do with,...
Oh, you want me to shut up?...
Go die in a hole...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
So weebly is stuffed for the rest of the evening.
I'm contacting support workers behind people's backs.... i love being sneaky... not.
And mother is on the warpath if i have another bad night like last night... yup, not looking forward to bedtime.
And the budgie is still unwell. I just wish father had let me taken her to the vets today... b*st*ard.

I'm going to the beach for the first time this summer :D going to be lots of fun....:)

and VB hope everything works out for u :)

Hope you enjoy the beach and thanks ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh yeah? Well, Bris uses my laptop if you want to send it my way....I'd love to read it to. *doesn't even know what it's about* *wants to read story by Shadow*

Yeah. ^^; I'll...leave you a message on your profile? *doesn't want to post a giant plot summary here*

Thinking:
So...stuck in the middle of Wraithmarsh, plotting out a scene...and mum says "turn the music louder" because it's the one thing that keeps her from feeling mopey. Now the whole house has really creepy music going through it. On the plus side...I praised my in game dog and my own dog got all excited. @_@ Did she understand what the game dog was saying, I wonder?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Its "Super Hero Time!" :cool:
Its time to watch the new episodes of :
Kamen Rider Fourze
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
Un-official Sentai Akibaranger
Time to get my spandex love on!! :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm gonna miss her :( Tumor of the thyroid... i can't imagine how much she's been suffering... Although, whats the point of an iodine block if they still get deficiencies?
I'm too p***ed off to do anything.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd pay to go see Justin Bleeper just so I can throw something at his stupid face. Gah. I hate that boyfriend song. I'd be the one in the crowd shrieking JUSTIN WE KNOW YOU'RE GAY JUST STOP WITH THAT STUPID SONG ALREADY!
+ Pool is clean but today I'm feeling it in my back and arms and shoulders. Like my neck and hands weren't stuffed already. I'm so sore. I wonder if hubby will give me a hand and foot massage if I ask him? But I don't like asking for things :(

Top Bottom