• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nearly out of shortbread cookies. NUUUUUUUUUUUU! What will I eat with my tea?! Oh, hey, biscotti! <3
Wait...110 calories each!? D: I'll have to go swimming again if I eat more than one. >_<

I'll go swimming with you, I LOVE swimming! :) Cannon Ball!!! ^_^

just found out the genius behind the Haunted majoras mask story is making a movie
i'm a happy boy right now

That is cool. Is the movie about the Haunted Majora's Mask story?

TOPIC: Studying for math test, Otoku stuff.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yesterday I discovered Avatar The Last AirBender. Its SO COOL!! All kids shows should be like that.
go-busters183a.jpg

Also, it's MORPHIN TIME!! :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow: It's pretty hilarious so far. Although Ben finn seems to be a bit of a 'joke' character.

Bedtime soon... can't wait.

Ben kinda is.... *didn't think about it really until now* Now I think about it, he kinda reminds me of Dante.... @_@ *hopes you sleep well*

Thinking:
Okay, I'm giving in. After dinner I'm going to have biscotti and ice cream. D*mn the consequences. :devil:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ben kinda is.... *didn't think about it really until now* Now I think about it, he kinda reminds me of Dante.... @_@ *hopes you sleep well*

Thinking:
Okay, I'm giving in. After dinner I'm going to have biscotti and ice cream. D*mn the consequences. :devil:

That's the spirit! Be strong Shadow be strong like Yellow Buster Yoko!! ^_^
Screen+Shot+2012-04-28+at+3.27.59+PM.png

V

Oldschool DMC fan
CT: So that's what "Kyrie" means. And there was me thinking it was just a made-up name...

I went to school with a girl called Kyrie. Always thought it was a pretty cool name back then, as opposed to mine, which I hated when I was a kid (what kid doesn't? lulz).

I think a bunch of names from DMC4 are all the names of parts of a Mozart requiem.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I went to school with a girl called Kyrie. Always thought it was a pretty cool name back then, as opposed to mine, which I hated when I was a kid (what kid doesn't? lulz).

I think a bunch of names from DMC4 are all the names of parts of a Mozart requiem.
It's only because I was flipping through one of the new song books for church this morning and one of the songs started with "Kyrie Eleison" which made me instantly google it like the freak I am.

Also, I hated my name as a kid. I still do. I wanted something cool and original...but got stuck with what I have now. Blah...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I use to despise my name, but now I fairly love it. So neutral if I shorten it, and majestic if I don't. Nobody knows what I am if I leave out the prefix on any kind of application form and can't make any preconceived judgement on it. There's a neutral prefix now, too... Mx. instead of Mr., Mrs. or Ms.

...Or there are those days when I order stuff from Amazon or wherever and put 'Dr.' or 'Reverend'. Reverend Awesome. Yea.

Top Bottom