• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
found the penultimate website that shows every vehicle from roadkill....even the boss cars and the ones you only see once and apparently you can play as them with an action replay so i ordered an action replay

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
found the penultimate website that shows every vehicle from roadkill....even the boss cars and the ones you only see once and apparently you can play as them with an action replay so i ordered an action replay

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My f******* a******* of a former stepfather is now trying to serve mum divorce papers...and he wants to go to court in September. The same month as his birthday and as us going on a trip. He never ceases to **** me off. They want me to go with them back to San Diego for court...I don't think that's a good idea. All I want to do is punch the S.o.B in the face. That might not help us win the trial.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Thinking about how weird dreams are. I recall having a dream when I was young that I was some kind of Superman - flying at mach speed.
Then there was one in which I hid from Dinosaurs while they rampaged through the street XD

Also, I had this weird dream where I was in love with a former classmate of mine, but I never felt that feeling about her before, and still don't.

So... WTF?

Oh, and I dreamt about owning in America's Army... but that game is no more :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My hands hurt so bad. I'm never going to abba that kid ever again (unless I absolutely have to). My hands!!!
Well at least my back is A-OK, which is surprising.
But why don't my feet fit in my sneakers anymore? Water retention? AT THIS AGE?!
Also, I gained a kg. That's 1 kg in the opposite direction that I'm aiming for. Whoopdidoo.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My hands hurt so bad. I'm never going to abba that kid ever again (unless I absolutely have to). My hands!!!
Well at least my back is A-OK, which is surprising.
But why don't my feet fit in my sneakers anymore? Water retention? AT THIS AGE?!
Also, I gained a kg. That's 1 kg in the opposite direction that I'm aiming for. Whoopdidoo.

I hope your hands feel better soon. =( Abba?

Thinking:
Editing my story. Found errors. Must apologize to people like Autumn for having to read a fic in such bad shape. ._. My spelling and grammar is terrible.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking....
Could do with some skittles right now...
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires is a skuxx game...
Started writing a new FanFic called My Arc Angel...
Should probably shut up now...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My f******* a******* of a former stepfather is now trying to serve mum divorce papers...and he wants to go to court in September. The same month as his birthday and as us going on a trip. He never ceases to **** me off. They want me to go with them back to San Diego for court...I don't think that's a good idea. All I want to do is punch the S.o.B in the face. That might not help us win the trial.

Kick him in the crouch! The crouch damn it! Lol
I wish you and your mom the best of luck dear. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Kick him in the crouch! The crouch damn it! Lol
I wish you and your mom the best of luck dear. :)

Heh, I'm sorely tempted to. Thank you, SRS. =) *hugs* To be honest, I'm glad we've got a couple months to prepare for it. I'd hate to cause a scene and ruin everything for mum. :S

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...
Just got some bad news, my old man has to wait another three months to go overseas to work since the firm that accepted his application lost all his details and whatnot, what fu*kheads...

Also thinking...
Ran out of skittles...

Meg

It's a fanfic titled A Marriage of Inconvenience, and I've not yet posted it anywhere. ^^; Just been sending it to a few people to see if they think it's any good. ^^;
Oh yeah? Well, Bris uses my laptop if you want to send it my way....I'd love to read it to. *doesn't even know what it's about* *wants to read story by Shadow*

Top Bottom