• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
!!!! I wanna come live with youuuuuu! I have to clean my own windows. BOOOOOOO! :'(
+ You will now also feel obligated to make covers for me too ;)

++ CAMP NANOWRIMO IS SO AWESOME I'M JOINING RIGHT NOW WHOORAAAAAH :w00t:
Who cares about all that ironing and who cares if Seth is dripping snot as far he crawls and who cares that Callum doesn't know how to SIT on a couch and who cares that I've accomplished nothing on the goal list that is staring at me with its yellow and blackness as if it's trying really hard to catch my attention?!
Ooh. Write is one of my goals for this week. So it's not like I'm NOT working toward my goals. I think.

LOL Come live with me, then! =D *clings to*
+Oh noes. ._. Well...maybe...possibly, I might.... *bad at saying no to friends* Apparently the covers only show up in the story search, though, otherwise your avy's just used. *not certain if that's true* Still...I should do a cover for FI. *hasn't updated that in ages* Oh! Oh! You have to log in to FFN soon, btw, or they'll keep not sending story updates to you. Thought you should know. XP
++ CAMP NANO IS EPICNESS YAY YOU'RE JOINING!!! *spazzes*

Thinking:
Just delivered a brain to a dude in some broken down temple...can't I get some gold or a legendary weapon for this...or something? :/

Meg

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you have the time of your life.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I hate Fanfiction administration. Time to see wich other FanFic sites are allowing MA as " Chronicles of Arcea" are in that cathegory of censorship, and FF.net disallows now use of more adult themes than M rating, and is deleting Fics having MA. I hate them all now.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hate Fanfiction administration. Time to see wich other FanFic sites are allowing MA as " Chronicles of Arcea" are in that cathegory of censorship, and FF.net disallows now use of more adult themes than M rating, and is deleting Fics having MA. I hate them all now.

I'm right there with you, except I'm currently hating on FictionPress because they refuse to admit they have a bug and they're trying to blame my sudden lack of being able to log in all on me. It's obviously not my fault if multiple people with different browers all can't log in. Jerks. /== Back on topic. AdultFanFiction.Net allows MA content, though. When I found out FFN didn't allow MA, I got an account with AFF so I could post MA stuff, should I ever write any. You have to be 18 to get an account there, though

Thinking:
Sleeeepy. Dreams about hollow men don't exactly encourage restful sleep.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have no idea how any of this works. :/
+ Weird dreams ftw! I should start writing them down again. I could use some of it in my work.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I wrote some of mine down once, keeping something next to the bed to write it on as soon as I woke up. I swear, I laughed so hard when I read it through properly. I was also slightly freaked by how insane the brain is when it sleeps.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
mason: axl hey axl if you wanted to kill me you should have done it yourself
axl: and now you've come all this way just to let me finish the job *appears out of the shadows*
mason: you didn't have the balls then you think you got them now?
axl: you worthless piece of **** look what i've built in your abscence look how many lives i've bettered all you've brought is murder death and suffer
mason: you call enslaving the masses bettering their lives look i dont give 2 ****s about the ****ed up fantasy you've created in your mind pal all i know is, your a dead man
axl: ha you never do learn i beat you then i'll beat you now *walks back into the shadows*
mason: oh ho i've been waiting for this, bring it
*loud engine noises and a giant tank/car jumps over masons head*
mason: what the hell!!!
axl: bitch!! *drives off*
mason: you ****ing coward *gets in car and drives up road*
axl: now your going to die!!! *drives towards mason in the other direction*
spike: ok here he comes, what the hell kind of car is that!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
WordPress. Blogger is crap.

Plus WordPress is more customisable and stuff. Give it a go - we use it :)

I can't get on there. I just get a white page with a message saying "if this problem continues contact our administrators with your site address". It would help if i had a blog with a site address to email them :lol:
I'm going to see if i can't make use of my old weebly account... plus, I suck at HTML/CSS coding.

Living in this house is doing my brain in... i feel like the walls are closing in.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
RACIST! I post my opinion about a game, and suddenly i'm racist... how?
Wow, that's really f***ed my mood up. As if having an off day with my meds didn't make me feel bad, that's really f***ed me off.
Sorry, that's a rant, but i'm too p***ed to give a damn.

Back to the blog

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My beta reader told me she would never write another smut scene for me again. Ever. All I had to say was that I was struggling with one for AFF because it can go all out and she says "Draw me a diagram of the room and what the characters are wearing and I'll write it." No, please. No, do you want me to. Just, I'm gonna do it. I love my mum. *dies laughing*

Top Bottom