• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I'm recording a Spanish Fandub of Eine Kleine from Kenshi Yonezu, I shouldn't force my voice too much since I was sick until days ago (I'm still a little sick since my airways between the nose and the throat are still "blocked" but I've done everything and it just won't come out so I give up), but the song is soft and maybe singing helps me breath normally again 'cause I use the vocal cords more.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Pretty much nothing.

But earlier went to see Rogue One.

Now THAT is how you do a Star Wars prequel - not that abomination of a trilogy that should never have been made.

I'm hearing good things about Rogue One.

Considering it's a prequel to the original trilogy, would it still be a spoiler if I revealed that Vader is Luke's father?

Anyway, really want to watch it. But right now I'm messing around playing games on my phone, and posting on here (duh). I should be sleeping.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
So I'm at class but I'm... Alone. Like, 4 classmates when to a trip with my tutor and another teacher, and no one else came to class so I'm just chilling, drawing and watching videos. And the teachers are okay with it. Oh, my English teacher put Friends the first hour so I had fun. Man, I miss that show.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm hearing good things about Rogue One.
Considering how overly critical I am of anything other than the original Star Wars trilogy, there were incredibly minor things in Rogue One which niggled - dumb stuff like a minor change in outfits etc.

As far as I concerned, it is the only canonical prequel. And it was damm near perfect.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Having a haircut. Hopefully I don't fall asleep in the barber's chair this time.

Say goodbye to my gorgeously long locks. Going to try and look stylish with short hair now.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Started another scene for Shadow & Flame. About to stop for a bit to have some dinner, maybe watch a movie, and then we'll see. Either more writing, or continuing on reading Stardust.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Someone sent me two great reviews last night, which was incredible, but it lead to one of the worst panic attacks I've have in years (basically: nothing is completed, I can't concentrate, oh gods I'm a failure, I can't do anything right, blah blah blah--in short, fear of failure is a terrible thing), so I've been taking it easy today. Write a little, then fix character designs that need tweaking, then write a little more. It seems to be keeping me pretty chill. Still trying to figure out how I'm going to get all this stuff done by year's end, but focusing on calm right now.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently just backing up my documents through dropbox, so I can download them onto my tablet to review while I'm away over the holidays.

Also packing between loads of laundry.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Playing Touken Ranbu while making breakfast and trying to chill because of the grades I don't know. I'll try to focus on my sweet sword children and eating food.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
On the train home from my first real time of going out (yeah it's 10:41 pm but I think it still counts lol). Me and some people from uni mostly played drinking games and had dinner. While it was still a pretty good time, I don't think this is really for me. I don't like beer for starters so rip me and drinking games, and I felt like I was a little bit removed from everyone else during the fun (though not by that much though).

I much prefer going out while playing pool you know, or just doing something that isn't general talking and doing drinking games. It's just really not my thing.

Top Bottom