• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
On the road, travelling home to my 'rents house to celebrate Christmas with them.

Seeing as Pops is still recovering from his heart surgery, I gotta help out with the dreaded cooking. :dead:

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Last night I had dinner with my parents, my brother, my sister-in-law and my niece, and I wasn't scared of the dog this time (I'm afraid of dogs and my brother has one so everytime I come here I get yelled at) 'cause he was sleeping all the time. Then I played UMvC3 with my brother and I defeated him with Chris, Dante and Jill/Steve (two times) and Amaterasu, Trish and Wesker I think. Man, he's really good using Akuma.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Looking to move to a new place?
Yeah, we have to get out of this teeny house or I will lose my marbles. Toruble is, there's very little on the market that suits what we're looking for. Hoping it will pick up soon and that we'll get some decent interest in our place too. Should be putting it up for sale in the next month.

Keeping it tidy until it sells is going to be a pain...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah, we have to get out of this teeny house or I will lose my marbles. Toruble is, there's very little on the market that suits what we're looking for. Hoping it will pick up soon and that we'll get some decent interest in our place too. Should be putting it up for sale in the next month.

Keeping it tidy until it sells is going to be a pain...

Set on an area or pretty open to wherever?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Want to stay in this town but not overly fussed where so long as its not a crappy area.

Main things are garden, bigger kitchen, parking without neighbour hassle and a fourth bedroom to keep the boys apart. Oh and absolutely has to be detached because we are horrendously loud as a family and when Jake is having a bad day, the whole street gets to hear about it.

Sounds like a lot of specs but we'll happily buy a dump if it has the requirements and then fix it up as we go.

Such a stress and we haven't even started yet!

Top Bottom