• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Beginning the Great Fic Reaping. In other words, deleting old fics from my FFN account. Took out Black Dreams, Hunger, my Harry Potter Christmas song, and the Christmas drabbles from five years ago. Next up: Fear Itself and it's prequel as well as Of Wizard Schools and Demons...which might go back up if I even get into both series again. My profile's looking awfully empty. Guess I better...write some more stuff. :cool:

Edit: Okay, actually, deleting FI really hurt. It's not coming back, but it kinda hit me right as I deleted it how many people enjoyed it over the years and...yeah. I'm supremely grateful for their support and...I'm sorry the series just didn't work out.

Last edited:

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Just beated Resident Evil 0 and I'm crying because I ship Rebecca and Billy so hard and I want to adopt Rebecca even if she's my age and 1 cm taller than me, she's my daughter now. Just thinking about her having to deal with Resident Evil 1 incident makes me sad, she needs a break.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
>be me, be playing DmC for leaderboard scores to become #1

"Alright things actually went really well this time, barely got hit, lots of style points, wow I got 40 million points total! That's probably plenty!"
"Oh what's this, the #1 guy has 72 million points? Nah yeah, that's totally fine, I never liked winning anyway."

Back to the grind.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Mmm... tax returns. Totally gets you in the Christmas spirit, right? :shifty:

Currently in Costa with two of my best friends, sampling every Christmas drink variation that they offer. Because Wednesdays are rubbish otherwise.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I'm home now since I got out of class early today, so I had lunch and now I'm gonna watch Bungou's chapter since I didn't watch it on Friday, and I'll watch Yuri on Ice! for the first time since my friends recommend it and it ends today (I think, not sure). Also I'm really warm since my mom told me where my hat and my scarf were because I couldn't find them, thanks mom.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Transferring my outlines for Arcane Guardian from notebook to Word document (so as to make insertion of certain information easier). In a couple of hours, going out to get groceries and possibly get a start on the Christmas gifts I'll be sending out for friends after New Years. ^^;

Top Bottom