• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Today's roster: alternating between editing Whispers of Nowhere and The Mythos Trials, beta-ing for a writer on Wattpad, and taking care of a few household chores.

Edit: Oh, and blogging.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Jotting down a recipe for potato salad for a sort of paint party thing I'm attending this weekend. Soon to drop kiddo off at her stop, then diving into editing for WoN.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Today's gonna be busy: get kiddo to her bus stop, edit another chapter of WoN, do the laundry/put away clean clothes, dishes, scrub down the kitchen, sweep and mop the main floor, go grocery shopping...

And if I'm lucky, get in some reading.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Once the usual morning routine is done (having my first coffee, waiting for kiddo to finish getting ready so I can get ready, taking her to her stop) I'll be doing coffee with a friend--and knowing this particular person, this will take up the majority of my day.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just booked an eye exam, those are always an interesting experience - who knows? I may even get a new pair of glasses out of it. :thumbsup:

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I was playing Piano Tiles 2 at the phone a few seconds ago since some classmates showed me the game and I dedicated a lot of time to get Moonlight Sonata Mvt. 1 and Fur Elise since I love those two songs with my life. Since I'm in my room and I stopped playing for now maybe I'll draw something or watch Bungou Stray Dogs's new episode. Or I could play on my PS4.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just did a little pen-to-paper work (adding on to my outline for Shadow & Flame). Now getting myself a cup of hot chocolate and sitting down to spend some time with the hubby.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I'm planning to go out later with a friend to buy some PS cards and buy UMvC 3 if everything goes well. Aside from that, right now I have to fix some geek snowflakes for class since my teacher wanted them to have some holes to hang them around, so I'll have to add circles in Yoda, Boba Fett and Iron Man. Yay. At least I don't have class tomorrow.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reworking my outline idea for Forneus' story (Arcane Guardian). Looks like I'll be doing chronologically-ordered vignettes after all (the other way would have been a headache to execute).

Also drinking hot chocolate and settling down for some reading.

Top Bottom