• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Want to stay in this town but not overly fussed where so long as its not a crappy area.

Main things are garden, bigger kitchen, parking without neighbour hassle and a fourth bedroom to keep the boys apart. Oh and absolutely has to be detached because we are horrendously loud as a family and when Jake is having a bad day, the whole street gets to hear about it.

Sounds like a lot of specs but we'll happily buy a dump if it has the requirements and then fix it up as we go.

Such a stress and we haven't even started yet!

The more boxes it ticks from the get go, the less you have to worry about in the long run. Not much thats more stressful than housing buying/moving house to be honest.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Living it up on my birthday, eating snacks and drinking juice by myself. :thumbsup:

4cec0373cf8c0e39b65bcaf44734459a4b22701c_hq.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reading through Whispers of Nowhere, because a reader asked me what my favourite book and character quotes are. Naturally, this is just making me think of the next round of edits it needs. >.>

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching the final episode of season 4 of Sherlock...I can't even tell what's going on anymore. o_O

It feels like Moffat/Gatiss were watching Zero Time Dilemma when they wrote this episode.

Top Bottom