• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I want to go to bed...but I'm a little afraid of what I'll wake up to tomorrow morning, so I'm writing. It's hard to panic about the state of this world when the state of the world you've created is, in some ways, worse...and when you still haven't caught up in NaNo.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Right now I'm head banging to my new CD, "Gundam Rock" by Andrew W.K. A collection of songs from the original "Mobile Suit Gundam" that have been covered by him. Featuring such memorable tracks as "Fly, Gundam!" "Soldiers of Sorrow" and "Amuro Forever" but also Garma Zabi's Funeral Speech of all things. Not that I'm complaining as it was an epic war speech.

Plus the CD cover was a pretty cool illustration of Andrew W.K reimagined in the Gundam universe artstyle next to the RX-78-02.
R-1944567-1254178459.jpeg.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Having a debate on Pinterest in regards to whether I interpreted the word prompt correct or not. Obviously I write horror/supernatural. Obviously she writes mystery and thriller. How is this even an issue? XDDDDD smh some people.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wrapping up the edits of Chapter Two (Whispers of Nowhere), and after some lunch--probably a bagel--I'm going to do some micro-edits to Chapter Twenty-One of The Mythos Trials. Since the hubby's home today, might watch more Prison Break, too.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Enjoying the last moments in bed. Gonna have to take the bus to get back to where I live alone in a while. I hope my grandma doesn't fill me up at lunch like always. Makes me feel sick in the bus.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm on a "Digi-Hunt". Me and other Digimon fans in Europe are searching the 'net for QR codes to scan. Each one hides a part of the total message, find all the parts and decrypt it and you could win some fabulous Digimon prizes from Bandai Namco.

It's pretty fun, I've already found 3. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, as the school buses are cancelled today, I'll be alternating between editing (WoN and TMT), parenting (which will likely involve a lot of "turn that down!") and shovelling. Because Mother Nature has a twisted sense of humour.

Top Bottom