• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
About to play Borderlands, currently the only one out of all my friends not playing Modern ****fare 2...HAHAHAH, I always was considered the witty one.

I will buy it eventually but I was put off when they used an Eminem song in the launch trailer. Assassins Creed 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 are higher on my list to get so Modern Warfare 2 will wait.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Gotta resist the temptation to slag off Modern Warfare 2...Or at least...Infinity Ward's epic failure.

---

On topic however, I'm going through my second play of Borderlands, it's treating me like a bitch, I'm tempted to start Black & White 2 again though.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Dark Drakan;191382 said:
Modern Warfare 2 and its superb.

I feel you on that.

I'm also playing the game of the year. Somebody please peal my hands off the control pleeeeeeeeeeeeease anyone!!! :lol:

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Replaying Divinity 2 Ego Draconis and bit by bit - Divine Divinity aswell and just started Dungeons & Dragons Online.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Company of Heroes, just playing it until I get some money through to get either Dragon Age: Origins, or save up for Left 4 Dead 2.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Just got through with and online session of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

VeNGeD;191870 said:
Modern Warfare 2, the special ops mode is pretty fun.

You like special ops mode? I found it so boring. Everything else about the game is fun though...except going through campaign more than once :dry:

Just got through with and online session of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Top Bottom