• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
VeNGeD;190445 said:
Too Human, I'm on the second level and so far I hate it. Right analog stick controls mellee attacks?! Why and what the **** is that ****.

You know , i got high gamerscore and almost unlocked all the achievements just by beating the story ! and i hate it too , just played it cuz i want to boost my gamerscore

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
MR.DEVIL;190470 said:
You know , i got high gamerscore and almost unlocked all the achievements just by beating the story ! and i hate it too , just played it cuz i want to boost my gamerscore
Yeah the majority of the achievements are story related but the game is terrible, I may just be a noob at the game but I just find myself randomly wiggling the right stick and destroying all enemies with the same combo over and over and over.

DarkDemonLord

♫♪ ┬ђЭ ĐЭΜΘП ЯФСΚŞŦДЯ ♫♪
I decided to pick up Devil May Cry 3 (since i had to borrow it from a friend, coz mine ****ed up >_<)

Keaton

Premium
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (NDS)
Halo ODST (360)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (Gamecube)
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Borderlands, just got my last achievement from it but I am still going through my second playthrough trying to find some awesomesauce guns.

I found a shotgun, and in the description it says "Holy crap it shoots rockets!!!". Yes, it shoots rockets, it's awesome.

Top Bottom