• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Keaton

Premium
I had a bit of a gaming weekend, I was invited to travel about 50 miles to meet two guys I had never seen with my new friend. We had a great time, we spend the best part of 12 hours 4 player co-op on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Soul Calibur IV and controller swapping Uncharted 2 (damn I want a PS3 now >.<!)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
L4D, at the moment, but I want to get back into Oblivion when I get the time

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^ Sweet!!!

Played Scenario Campaign in Tekken 6 and then got demoted from Mentor to 4th dan....*Sigh* no more Tekken for tonight lol

Zato-OW

King
Why don't you just download a PS1 EMU and the Rom and finish it there?(Well not finish it because you have to start all over.)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Playing Tekken 6. Been playing with Miguel for a while and I pretty much have most his moves and combos down. So now I'm in training practicing different moves and combos for Lars, the other character I want to main.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Since i bought myself a gamepad, i am now replaying DMC 4 and NFS Shift. Aside from that finished Divinity 2: Ego Draconis and now waiting for Dragon Age: Origins. Bit by bit playing Resident Evil 5, Street Figher 4 and SAW: The Game. Have a nice little Painkiller: Ressurection CD, but i`ll check it out this night. And as for Siht`s and giggles NFS Undercover aswell.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Too Human, I'm on the second level and so far I hate it. Right analog stick controls mellee attacks?! Why and what the **** is that ****.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
VeNGeD;190445 said:
Too Human, I'm on the second level and so far I hate it. Right analog stick controls mellee attacks?! Why and what the **** is that ****.

Thanks for the warning, I hate games like that. maybe you should trade it back before it drops too low.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
King Avallach;190447 said:
Thanks for the warning, I hate games like that. maybe you should trade it back before it drops too low.
I only bought it for £5, in fact that alone was pretty much the reason I bought it...

Top Bottom