• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Modern Warfare 2, still...

I've been playing this since like 10pm, it is now almost 8am, I think I should get some sleep otherwise I won't be playing L4D2 all day tomorow.

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;192337 said:
Which one, Keaton? Bayonetta or Assassin's Creed II?

If it's about Bayonetta, it is in Japanese. I don't understand a single word when playing it, so I don't get really far in that game. :lol: But, the game controls are very easy to learn, awesome boss battles, and other stuffs. I noticed that XBox 360 version has a slightly better graphics and better frame rates than the PS3 version. I noticed this when I compared my PS3 version and my friends' XBox 360 version. Don't worry Keaton. The US version will come out on January 5, 2010 and the Europe version will come out on January 8, 2010.

What about Assassin's Creed II? The game is really awesome, even better than the first one. I suspected that the game will win many awards as the 'Best Game in 2009'.:D

Now, I am playing the original Devil May Cry game. I am struggling fighting Nightmare in Mission 16 in Dante Must Die! mode, which is hell to me.:wacko:

Japanese Bayonetta eh? Well, I still imagine its a fun one ^_^
I am very jealous of Assassins 2 -- I haz no monies XD lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;192355 said:
Japanese Bayonetta eh? Well, I still imagine its a fun one ^_^
I am very jealous of Assassins 2 -- I haz no monies XD lol

Oh. :lol: Should I lend you some money?:lol: Assassin's Creed II is a must have game for very action gamers.:)

I am playing Assassin's Creed II now... Still struggling halfway of the game, but I am very satisfied with the gaming experience and impressed with the improvements from the first game.:)

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;192357 said:
Oh. :lol: Should I lend you some money?:lol: Assassin's Creed II is a must have game for very action gamers.:)

Rub salt in my wounds eh Chaos =p :D

I am playing Assassin's Creed II now... Still struggling halfway of the game, but I am very satisfied with the gaming experience and impressed with the improvements from the first game.:)

I haven't read a bad review for it and since it has improved on many of the faults that AC had, its going to make for some fun play time ^_^

I'm playing a little Monster Hunter Unite and Devil May Cry 4

aka958

Don't trust people
I bought back Devil may cry 4 and been playing like crazy since, also i'm always playing Dissidia final fantasy, least an hour a day, training with my Exdeath wich is suprisingly easy to handle and very strong.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Left 4 Dead 2, about to go for the Gaurdin' Gnome achievement. It seems pretty tricky but I hope it's easier than it looks.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just finished playing Devil May Cry in Dante Must Die! mode. The most hardest DMC game I ever played, next to DMC3. Now, I am satisfied that I have unlocked Super Dante.

Now, I am still playing Assassin's Creed II. Never got bored with this game, because Ezio is too cool.:)

aka958

Don't trust people
Assassin's Creed II seems like an epic game with lots of fun. I'm still playing Dissidia Final Fantasy and Devil May cry 4, got EXdeath just recently to level 100

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Modern Warfare 2, I was playing online and I seen this blip on my heartbeat sensor directly in front of me... I randomly shot and got a headshot through the wall, the guy must have been so ****ed off.

Keaton

Premium
I've been trying out LBP on PSP, its pretty cool TBH -- not a 'serious' game, but nice for some platforming at its heart. Also been playing Ben 10 AF- Vilgax Attacks, nice to see 10 Aliens up for use for once ^^ -- but alas, all of them are slow and clunky and it doesn't have anywhere near the charm of the first Ben 10 game. Shame.

Keaton

Premium
Final Fantasy VIII on my PSP ^^

I'll copy in a recent Facebook status here, primarally because it summed up my feelings pretty well lol ^^

K's FB said:
Playing Final Fantasy VIII for the first time in about 7 years -- damn this game is good! I'm just out side of the Garden training against bugs and a giant catapillar, level 7 and guess what comes my way? A fricken TyranosaurusRex! -- kicked his ass too!! ^^

Epic stuff ^^ nuff said.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;192691 said:
Final Fantasy VIII on my PSP ^^

I'll copy in a recent Facebook status here, primarally because it summed up my feelings pretty well lol ^^

Epic stuff ^^ nuff said.

Damn, PSP is great... Probably I should get a PSP myself too...:lol: Final Fantasy VIII is a wonderful game, with various variety of monsters, summons, characters, and etc.

Now playing Resident Evil 2. God, the game is damn scary...:O but fun too.:D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Modern Warfare 2, just completed the Collateral Damage challenge for killing 2 enemies with one sniper bullet. It was amazing, I actually screamed when I got it. It was soooo lucky though...

Top Bottom