• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
MochaCub;191897 said:
Just got through with and online session of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

You like special ops mode? I found it so boring. Everything else about the game is fun though...except going through campaign more than once :dry:

Just got through with and online session of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
Well not all of the missions, the kind of stand off ones reminded me of Firefight from Halo ODST and Horde from Gears of War 2.

Plus you can't say the snowmobile race isn't awesome...

I'm playing some free for all matches online in Modern Warfare 2, I find the campaign boring.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Finished Divinity 2 Ego Draconis, it was epic.
Now moving on to finish Dragon Age Origins and finally complete NFS Shift.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Just finished Modern Warfare 2 on Veteran, what a pain in the arse that was... Glad I did it on my first playthrough though and not have to go back to do it again.

Anyway, the games single player was soooo much better than I expected. I was too quick to judge the previous games which I didn't play much of really, played a few levels seen it as "argh war terrorits argh", didn't seem like my type of shooter but ****ing A MW2 was great.

Now to go back and achievement hunt for the ones I missed, also I got like 150G for doing the last level. Awesome.

Keaton

Premium
Currently I'm between...

Assassins Creed Bloodlines | PSP
Kingdom Hearts 252/2 Days | DS

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Replaying Assassin`s Creed and finally got the 1.1 patch and now playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Sith Edition

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress 2.

I've never been so addicted to a multiplayer, class based shooter before, Call of Duty can go rot, TF2 is the definition of epic.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Should be playing Left 4 Dead 2, but I can't check if I can afford it until tomorow. I think I get paid monthly now rather than weekly, if it's monthly I'm ****ed.

I'm looking through Last.fm on Xbox to see what it's like.

Keaton

Premium
In the absence of Devil May Cry 3 (*Cries*), I'm on Devil May Cry 4.
I've beaten Hell or Hell Mode, 18 Missions in less than two days of on-and-off playing ^^

Damn chuffed, used Super Chars for about half the missions though (accidentally, I forgot to select them most of the time XD)

Now, S-ranks and Bloody Palace are all that's left ^^

EDIT: @Chaos I'm very jealous :D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;192328 said:
In the absence of Devil May Cry 3 (*Cries*), I'm on Devil May Cry 4.
I've beaten Hell or Hell Mode, 18 Missions in less than two days of on-and-off playing ^^

Damn chuffed, used Super Chars for about half the missions though (accidentally, I forgot to select them most of the time XD)

Now, S-ranks and Bloody Palace are all that's left ^^

EDIT: @Chaos I'm very jealous :D

Which one, Keaton? Bayonetta or Assassin's Creed II?

If it's about Bayonetta, it is in Japanese. I don't understand a single word when playing it, so I don't get really far in that game. :lol: But, the game controls are very easy to learn, awesome boss battles, and other stuffs. I noticed that XBox 360 version has a slightly better graphics and better frame rates than the PS3 version. I noticed this when I compared my PS3 version and my friends' XBox 360 version. Don't worry Keaton. The US version will come out on January 5, 2010 and the Europe version will come out on January 8, 2010.

What about Assassin's Creed II? The game is really awesome, even better than the first one. I suspected that the game will win many awards as the 'Best Game in 2009'.:D

Now, I am playing the original Devil May Cry game. I am struggling fighting Nightmare in Mission 16 in Dante Must Die! mode, which is hell to me.:wacko:

Top Bottom