• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan snapped his fingers in Asylum's face. "HEY! I'm talking to you!" He said, impatient. "Since when do you call me "scaly amigo"? There's something wrong with you. Seriously."

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
*gauntlet scans Asylum* wierd nothings wrong with him physically he's either drunk or chilled out

*places hand on Asylums shoukder* you might feel a little shock *shocks Asylum*

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Asylum:That hurt....someone gimme a bandie!!!
Sora:...A bandie?As in bandage?What the hell is wrong with Asylum?
Nero:...Dunno,thats what all of us were thinking.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's expression went dry and he hit Asylum hard in the back of the head, knocking him out. "There. He'll be less annoying that way." He said coldly. His eye glowed red for a second and then faded again. "Ugh, damn... What did I say?" He looked at Asylum who was knocked out on the ground. "Oh my god! What happened?!"

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Alice:*Tranforms into Aslyum* That..Eckk *Changes voice to sound Like Aslyum* That hurt....someone gimme a bandie!!! *Transforms to Dlyan* Take that *Makes a hitting motion* *Transforms to Asylum and falls on the ground* hehe thats what happened

Azuka:*Is Confused*Someone please tell whats going on?

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
*eye twitches* he's lost it *lifts right hand in front of chest* funny... *lightning surges between fingers* ...that was 40volts this is strange

*lifts gauntlet* well Alice can shapeshift and steal any form and sound like anything but her model always acts childish in any form to a certain degree *looks at asylum* *eyes widen*

Satsui no Hado

*The dragon soilders had already left with the robot girls on their backs*
*Sora puts Cloud on Riku's hovercraft and then Sora and Vatorai get on*
Nero:Well this was a pointless mission...
*Asylum gets back up*
Asylum:Hey,don't say that.THIS MISSION WAS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!
Nero:....Whats happening to you?
*Riku,Cloud,Sora and Vatorai leave riding the hovercraft*
Nero:Hey Keneka,its your chance to fly back to the castle.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked Asylum in the eye, looking for any signs of fatigue or tiredness. "That's odd. Normally people only act like you do when they're tired. But you look like you're perfectly fine." His expression turned dry. "I still think you need some rest though."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:What the-what the hell happened?We are outside of the factory already?Last thing I remember is me about to hug Alice and then Keneka crashes through the ceiling.And oh my god...*cracks his back*What the hell happened?Did I get a bear hug from a monster or something?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan chuckled. "Actually, Alice gave you a hug. And you were acting like a drunkard before. Are you SURE you have gotten enough sleep?" He said, concerned. "Anyway, I have an idea on where we're supposed to go next. I have some friends that can help us with this journey."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan caught himself. He was so caught up in his work that he forgot about his birthday. He turned to the group, smiling. "Yeah, why not?" His heart suddenly felt less heavy, knowing he had his friends around. "Don't be expecting any cake here, though." He added jokingly.

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Well,lets just go back to the castle now...I'm exausted.
Nero:Come to think of it,did we even get our own bedrooms in the castle?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan thought for a second. "No... But I'll get you guys some. You deserve them." He turned and spread his wings. "C'mon. I'll take whoever can't fly there."

Satsui no Hado

Nero:Hey Dylan,will Asylum share a bedroom with Azuka?Hehe...
Asylum:*blushes*Shut up....
Nero:You're right,I'm sorry.You'd rather share one with Alice.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "I told him that he can be with Azuka if he wants to. I'll find someone eventually." He then looked back at the group. "So, are you coming or not? I'm gonna leave you here if you don't." He smiled evilly.

Top Bottom