• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "Yeah, yeah we do. We need to go and kill this man named Loch. He's a bad... Strike that downright VICIOUS warlock."

OOC: Can you guys slow down? You're posting way too fast for me. ._.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
*eyes glow bright blue* somethings here an it aint good *strange creatures jump out of the air* *one tries to attack me* *i grab it by the face lightning going through my body* GAME ON *throughs it into the air and flies beside it* *flies ahead of monster* BLITZ CANNON!!! *small lightning wave destroys monster* *lands on the ground* they're very weak weak spots the head *looks at asylum* don't get killed

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Edwin:Anyways,lets just go back to the castle.Me and the other dragon soilders will take the robots back to the castle while Dylan and Riku take you back.
Riku:Alright,I'll go prepare my vehicle.
Asylum:So Dylan,my man,my good buddy,my scaley amigo,I just have one question for you.Who are you gonna take when you fly off to the castle.We know you can't take more than five people.So who are the five people you gonna take this time?

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Alice:*Hugs one 2 of the monsters*I see I'll glide on my feet funny right I'm talented
Azuka:Yeah indeed you are

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked around. "I'll take you, Asylum, and then I'll take Nero, Keneka, and anyone else who doesn't have transportation."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan pointed to a large temple in the distance. "There. Go there." He said to Keneka. He walked out of the factory and spread his wings. "Five passengers allowed. And you can't have transportation to begin with. I'm only taking those who need me."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum(to Keneka):Sorry Kenny,lemme help...*points to the sky with his index finger and creates a dragon made out of wizard energy which munches an entire swarm in one bite*
Nero:Um..did you just seriously call him "Kenny"?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned back around. "Asylum, did you hit your head or something? You're acting like you've suffered a concussion or something." He grabbed Asylum's shoulder. "You should rest for a while."

Satsui no Hado

*Sora enters with carrying Cloud on his back*
Sora:Well I'm back.Cloud passed out for some reason...so I had to carry him.Oh and hey Keneka,its been a while.
Asylum:*holds out his hand and creates a chocolate bar and gives to Alice*Here ya go you little hungry girl.
Nero:Since when can Asylum create objects?

Top Bottom