• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Alice put her arms down "Okay Asylum Come here...." She Said Giving Aslyum a big Smile and holding her Arms up waiting

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened and he looked at Asylum. He moved his hand over his throat in the expression that means "Don't do it, man".

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
*a strange blade falls in between asylum and alice* ... *footsteps are heard in the distance* ... *a fimiliar figure begins walking closer* ...miss me *i slowly walk closer*

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Asylum:Wait what?Keneka?Where were you all this time?Oh whatever...okay then.*hugs Alice with his arms tightly around her*
Nero:Hes gonna get crushed by her hug,isn't he?
Edwin:Hehe,yep.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
to answer your questions i've done a bit more research on you guys

@asylum Dylans right shes dangerous she's a robot built to think shes a little girl

her super strength can kill 100 men with a single hug

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan rolled his eyes. "She almost crushed my ribs and collapsed my chest cavity. That would've been really bad." He poked his chest and winced. "Ugh... One of my ribs is cracked, too."

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Why don't I feel a thing from your hug?Ah well,wanna stop?I'm kinda looking like a wuss in front of everyone.
Edwin:A WUSS?!?YOU LOOK LIKE SOME RETARDED DAREDEVIL!!!

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Anyone got a peice of paper and a pen?
Edwin:Well I do,but its only for investigation.But whatever.*hands Asylum a peice of paper and a pen*
Asylum:*Takes the paper and writes his phone number on it and puts it in a pocket of Alice's clothing*
Nero:Um,did you just seriously...nevermind...
Asylum:What?Shes cute.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
@azuka *reads wrist a hologram coming from gauntlet* says here shes programmed to be human when shes powered off she snores like y'know like a common sleeping ailment we all know of

@Dylan here *gauntlet scanner heals cracked rib* you should be fine now

@everyone got a new upgrade this is the greatest device known to man

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Azuka:I see
Alice: DON'T TOUCH THE MAYO!*Snores*ARRR AHHH DON'T TOUCH THAT!GET THE SERUM INSTEAD!*Snores*

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Whoa,Azuka...*starts to walk over to her as if he were drunk*You look amazing today...
Nero:Somethings definiatly wrong with Asylum at the moment.

Top Bottom